IGNORED

Software Automatic Mouth on 800XL, work?

Clint Thompson

Just curious if anyone here has this program running on their 800XL? I remember not being able to get it to work on my XL when I had it in the late 90's. Does it require a translator disk? IF it does work on the XL (which I'm hoping) would someone be kind enough to make me a copy permitting I sent a blank disk and SASE?

Hello Clint

I can't help you with Software Automated Mouth, but if you are interested in that kind of software, you might also be interested in ReadIt! by Tom Hunt. It reads textfiles out loud.

I'm not sure, but I might only run with SpartaDOS. Either because of ReadIt! itself or because of the software Tom uses to pack his stuff (IIRC it was called Armorizer).

Greetings

Mathy

Just curious if anyone here has this program running on their 800XL? I remember not being able to get it to work on my XL when I had it in the late 90's. Does it require a translator disk? IF it does work on the XL (which I'm hoping) would someone be kind enough to make me a copy permitting I sent a blank disk and SASE?

This is one program that requires BASIC to be enabled. It definitely works on a stock 130XE with no translator disk.

Stephen Anderson

• 4 months later...