IGNORED

Song made entirely from 2600 sounds

Krytol

VERY cool, my friend! You are to be congradulated! I'm guessing you'd like to hear more than just praise, tho', so here's my feedback as well. The "Bass" sounds come thru distorted - not sure if that's a choice you made, or if it's the transfer - but at times, it almost sounds like my speakers are blown - so I'd change that, if possible. (And yes, I've got a nice set of Klipsch speakers - so it's not them.) I don't like the ending - well, let me rephrase that - I like the ending music - but it seems strange there - perhaps you could use that as a bridge in the middle - a change of tempo? And then go back into the "main" song - and end with that beat fading out, or something... Dunno. But don't get me wrong - I loved it!

Ok i loved that, nice work

Ok now my request, can anyone post places to listen to music made from ANY system (i.e. 2600 commadore 64, and various others)

please i lost all those links and would like them back as some day soon i will be getting a burner and would love to save them to listen to whenever i want ;)

Ok now my request, can anyone post places to listen to music made from ANY system (i.e. 2600 commadore 64, and various others)

Try out Hi-Score. A long time ago you could get a free CD of the songs, but I don't think that's the case now. There's still plenty of MP3s there. The songs are made largely from 2600 samples, with a few arcade games thrown in.