IGNORED

Some rare Atari items (5200 mostly) up on ebay

video game addict

My auctions, yes they are high:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatari*

Trying to take advantage of the .20 listing fees the other day. Best offer options are still up for though if you dare. Still have a few to fix.

Hey video game addict,

I want to thank you for your lightning fast shippings. I appreciate the deals with you very much!

Contact me please if ya have more "sealed" games"! Tunnel Runner and Mountain King are mine....... :D

Greetings

i-i-g

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

That's a lot of money for bits of plastic ;)

(the control guides I mean heh)

Who made the Final Legacy and how long ago? That one was off my radar...

I think I paid $150 for those little pieces of plastic like maybe 4 years ago in a private sale. I still have yet to see any on ebay. But it will take more than that for me to let them go now. Probably not very much demand for such an item with little use or function but I like them.

Final Legacy box was done by George Reese. I believe he did several of the early homebrew boxes (like Castle Blast) plus a few unreleased prototype boxes were also created/sold to friends. There is a Tempest box I know & Black Belt, and probably others as well.

Cheers for the info. Mostly 5200 games I don't have on my multicart (or already own in repro form) and I didn't know had repros made of them. Aside from FL, I think the only ones I've got listed here as just having the ROM are Asteroids, Black Belt, Super Pac-Man and Tempest. Tempest is being finished so a cart of that should be coming in the future. You've got a Final Legacy made here, there was a Super Pac-man at some point, correct? Were ones ever done of Asteroids and Black Belt in the past?

After that it's just Combat II and Haunted House II, and I've just won the latter on eBay... oh okay BBSB too I guess, though I do have the box and poster for it, just not the cart hah hah...