IGNORED

Worst NES game?

As for Deadly Towers, I just got that in a BIG lot of NES games last week and man does it suck. Its like it wants to be an RPG, but it wants to be and adventure game, but manages to suck in EVERY capacity along the way. Yick.

Still its playable, unlike the ljn stuff :sad:

:spidey:

...super pitfall, to me are really bad...

Oh god yes, you nailed that one on the head! That game is actually mentioned in Canto 6 of Dante's Inferno if memory serves me correctly.

I always thought Urban Champion was one of the early forefathers of stink on the NES....

I've played some dogs on the NES, but the worst one was SNK's Athena.

A little girl with a lub killing things. I guess it would be fun if you could actually SEE what you were doing despite the horrid graphics..

As an aside, I actually LIKED SUper Pitfall...

Even though I agree with most every game listed here, there were still some that were even worse:woozy:

At least some of the games listed here had some type of longevity of game play. The next time you want a lack-luster, slow-paced, qucikly repeating game with no end, pop in Mag Max. That was one of the few games that I bought, opened, played, then promptly took back to Wal Mart. :thumbsdown:

ò¿ó                smiling_to_games-2.gif

I am really surprised to see Super Pitfall showing up in a thread like this...

Back when it was released, the gamepay of Super Pitfall was pretty cool and the hidden symbols and other stuff really added to the mystery...

I'll admit that the game was very hard... with enemies reappearing left and right and some frustrating jumps, but with the use of a trusty Game Genie, you could make a valiant effort of it... ;)

I find that the worst games I've played on the NES have one thing in common: Wisdom Tree.

Rod: "But Dad, videogames make baby Jesus cry!"

Ned: "Only the fun ones, son, only the fun ones."