IGNORED

Dan the Goatman is the Man!

Hey guys & girls,

Just wanted you to know that I recentley completed a transaction with the GoatMan. Very friendly and quick shipping, no problems here (unless you live in Canada and have to pay a ridiculous amount of duty) however that is a problem I have with my Federal Gov't, not with Dan.

To sum up, Dan is a very straight shooter (and aimiable to boot), I highly recommend him @ www.goatstore.com

Markimus of K.

PS: he just redisigned his website and it's very nice.

PSS an: you still have Space Ace listed for the Jag, you told me you never had it, or did you get it since?

Thanks for the kind words. My partner Gary would like to point out that he is also a fun guy, but he doesn't post here often

The Web site is actually still undergoing major renovations. We have a shopping cart system that should be implemented within the next few days, as well as a massive product update -- unfortunately, no massive Atari-related updates, just NES, SNES, 3DO and Geni stuff. Also unfortunately, the new system was to be in place a little earlier, but it kinda decided to stop telling us what system people were purchasing games for a few days ago so we've got to finish fixing that.

About Space Ace, our old system had a product manager that magically stopped working when our old servers disappeared. We actually don't have any copies of the game, but I can't update the Web site unless I update the entire thing by hand right now. I'm waiting until the shopping cart does it all for us.

And, while I'm plugging the GOAT Store, there will be massive Midwest Classic updates next week. School has kept me in check lately, but I will be sitting down and finalizing most of the plans next week (thank GOD for Spring Break!)

Thanks again for the kind words, and sorry about the duty thing even though I have no control over that :-(

quote:

Originally posted by CaliColts:

You need that cart I take it?? I can probably get it for you if you cant find it.

Yeah i have only seen one in the past 2 years and it was just the cart and the guy wanted $28 for it so i passed on getting it, plus i would like a complete one since all my Genesis games are complete

If you could make this happen i would be eternally gratefull , plus pay you for the game

i hope to see a genesis Mutant league hockey in this

I wish! To be quite serious with you, that is one of the few Genesis games that I have _never_ seen, although I will keep my eyes out for it!

If you have a Jaguar, check out Brutal Sports Football, as it is in the same vein as Mutant League Football. Just gorier and with more of a soccer theme.

Oh yeah, the new system is up!

inst = instructions/manuals

yeah ive played Brutal Sports Football and i have Mutant League Football (complete) for the Genesis

I am now kicking myself for not getting the hockey one when i saw it at Blockbusters about 6 years ago, oh well life goes on.

There is always hope, cause i found a Master Gear converter on Ebay and asked if someone would hit the buy it now button for me (as my account email Still hasnt arrived yet, sheesh)

and Liquid Sky came thought for me, and got it, so that only means i have the M. League Hockey, and Chiller or the Maxi 15 for the NES left on my most wanted list

Just out of the dark side of my mind.How long does shipping mostly take?And how long does it take you to cash Money Orders?

Shipping is by priority mail anywhere in the US (we now calculate exact shipping for every order!) If the order is paid for using PayPal or a Money Order, it is shipped out that day or within the next two. If it is paid for with a check, we hold the check for one full week before we cash it.