IGNORED

HERE WE GO AGAIN! SEALED QUADRUN FROM MEXICO

ItsAtariTime

Thought he said the last one was "the last one"?..... hmmmm

wonder when we'll see more unboxed mint carts, that's what I'm looking for.

Peace

It seems that this mexican wasn´t telling the truth......... :twisted:

Actually it looks like there may have been some shill bidding on this one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150180977867

Take a look at the wrinkles in the boxes.. They are the same.

Looks like he/she may have been someone running up the last auction?

Still may be the last one he has.. :ponder:

Edited by ItsAtariTime

Peace

I looked at the two auctions and I am pretty sure it is not the same box. Look at the bottom left hand side on the front. The current auction that part is smushed in. In the auction you put up that part is more flat. I do believe though that the two boxes come from the same source though.

I looked at the two auctions and I am pretty sure it is not the same box. Look at the bottom left hand side on the front. The current auction that part is smushed in. In the auction you put up that part is more flat. I do believe though that the two boxes come from the same source though.

Yes, it is 100% another box!

Also the former buyer of "Quadrun" left a positive feedback!

Peace

I just looked at his feedback. Kinda looks like a nonpaying bidder. :)

Ataripitbull is attacking right now........ ;)

I'm trying but lately I have been getting my ass kicked. Who would have thought that baseball hats from Activision & Atari would go for more than $60 EACH!!!!! Hell a "realsports" basball style pennant sold for over $70

:sad: :woozy: :woozy:

I'm trying but lately I have been getting my ass kicked. Who would have thought that baseball hats from Activision & Atari would go for more than $60 EACH!!!!! Hell a "realsports" basball style pennant sold for over $70

:sad: :woozy: :woozy:

Yeah, that are absurd prices......... :|

Gone for 326.77$...........

It´s a good price provided that the buyer recieve the game...... :ponder:

I am confused! Why wouldn't the buyer receive the game? Toymailman is a member here and he purchased the game off him and got his. I bought a Crazy Climber sealed off him and i got mine? I am bummed i forgot to bid on this one should have went for at least $400 ...........$326 is a nice bargain for a mint cartridge and insturctions and crushed up box. The seller is fine in my opinion. I think your all just jealous he found all of these. ;-)

Shawn

I am confused! Why wouldn't the buyer receive the game? Toymailman is a member here and he purchased the game off him and got his.

No, they're not talking about that one...there was another one sold after the one toymailman purchased.

I think perhaps it could have been the buyer not wanting to pay over $500 for his. Once he realized a previous sold for $310 he must have had 2nd thoughts. I am just saying i paid $600 for mine CIB yes the box is in better shape BUT if i found a sealed one a little bit crushed up knowing the cartridge had never been touched.....and it was up for $400 i would jump on it right away. $200 lesss for a slightly crushed box would be fine with me. Thats just me though. I more or less deduct that the buyer must have backed out and not paid..........although the seller did know i was interested in a sealed Quadrun and he mentioned he had another one he was keeping for his collection but maybe he decided to sell it. I do know it seemed like he had a total of 3 all together. The only Crazy Climber sealed was the one he sold to me. I asked him about Swordquest and he said he sold that on another website similar to ebay more less for the Mexcian community. He is a good guy though and i don't like people trying to insinuate things about people that aren't true.

Shawn

I am confused! Why wouldn't the buyer receive the game? Toymailman is a member here and he purchased the game off him and got his. I bought a Crazy Climber sealed off him and i got mine? I am bummed i forgot to bid on this one should have went for at least $400 ...........$326 is a nice bargain for a mint cartridge and insturctions and crushed up box. The seller is fine in my opinion. I think your all just jealous he found all of these. ;-)

Shawn

Yep and then you can just iron the box back into shape.

Shawn

If you have one, why would you want to buy another one now??? how do you know this won't turn out like Motorodeo and Ikari? you'll have spent $1,000 combined for 2 games that sell for $30 each in a years time? There were 10,000 of these made and only a small number have surfaced so far. Its quite likely that the seller has hundreds if not thousands of these ....

Shawn

If you have one, why would you want to buy another one now??? how do you know this won't turn out like Motorodeo and Ikari? you'll have spent $1,000 combined for 2 games that sell for $30 each in a years time? There were 10,000 of these made and only a small number have surfaced so far. Its quite likely that the seller has hundreds if not thousands of these ....

You seem like quite a sensible person and maybe i don't seem to make sense at times. I really think of the 10,000 that were sold i really doubt there are many left that are still unopened or even still with their box at all. Like you said 10,000 of them so out of those how many you think had owners like myself that just ditched the box the first couple days they owned it? When your an 8yr old and you get a new game to play are u careful in how you open a plain old box like that? I sure wasn't. I also like to believe the best in most people........and i have been in contact with this seller when i was awaiting my Crazy Climber game and he told me how many of each game he had and i really don't think he was lying to me.

Shawn