IGNORED

Atari 2600 stuff and more ENDING TODAY 4/3!

Crazy Climber

Hey, why the sale? Duh nuh nuh, nuh, nuh...

Remember that Crazyclimber did recently get married. To tell you the truth I would probably do something similar if I ever got hitched.

lol :D

Nah, it's not the new Wife making me or anything but I can see how it would look like that. I just have too much stuff I am no longer playing/using and not a lot of space. Between my basement arcade, upstairs (classic storage) and living room (handhelds and current gen) I have 3 rooms of my house dominated by video games that I really only get to play a few hours a week....If I am lucky. My new job takes a lot of my gaming time away as I used to be able to game at work. I kept my Wii, all classic consoles and homebrews and about 5 classic games for each system. I probably will still have a few hundred games when it's all said and done though so I'm not quitting the scene or anything, just simplifying things :)

Remember that Crazyclimber did recently get married. To tell you the truth I would probably do something similar if I ever got hitched.

Nah, it's not the new Wife making me or anything but I can see how it would look like that. I just have too much stuff I am no longer playing/using and not a lot of space. Between my basement arcade, upstairs (classic storage) and living room (handhelds and current gen) I have 3 rooms of my house dominated by video games that I really only get to play a few hours a week....If I am lucky. My new job takes a lot of my gaming time away as I used to be able to game at work. I kept my Wii, all classic consoles and homebrews and about 5 classic games for each system. I probably will still have a few hundred games when it's all said and done though so I'm not quitting the scene or anything, just simplifying things :)

I guess that I was wrong. I figured it was either your wife making you get rid of stuff or that she was pregnant and you needed the space and the money.

I guess that I was wrong. I figured it was either your wife making you get rid of stuff or that she was pregnant and you needed the space and the money.

Well I'll put it this way....when I mentioned to her I was selling most of my stuff she didn't put up an argument....I actually think I saw a smile :twisted:

Hello

I will be selling hundreds of games over the next few weeks or so. Here is the first wave of goodies....lot's of rarity's ;)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamie493

Let me know if you have any questions, Thanks :)

I have a question, who is this "rarity" person, and does he mind that you are selling his games?

Ohhhhhhhh, you mean "rarities", carry on... :D

("lot's" didn't need an apostrophe either, BTW, but I couldn't figure a way to be clever about that one too.)

Hello

I will be selling hundreds of games over the next few weeks or so. Here is the first wave of goodies....lot's of rarity's ;)

I have a question, who is this "rarity" person, and does he mind that you are selling his games?

("lot's" didn't need an apostrophe either, BTW, but I couldn't figure a way to be clever about that one too.)

Yeah, thats a horrible bad habit of mine, I have been doing it for as long as I can remember...party's, kitty's, etc... I know it is wrong but my brain seems to just bypass logic and do it anyways :D Oh well, I guess it could be worse.

Heck, I didn't start collecting until after I was married. :)

We'll see what happens when kids start showing up, but the plan is to pack up the boxed games (never sell) and keep the essentials out loose.

Heck, I didn't start collecting until after I was married. :)

We'll see what happens when kids start showing up, but the plan is to pack up the boxed games (never sell) and keep the essentials out loose.

Yeah, I started collecting after me and my Wife started dating. I needed a hobby to keep me away from the bars :D

Hhhmmm...still got any of those games I sent ya a ways back...?

:ponder:

Lochjaw and Music Machine I believe...

Long gone :) I did pass on the great price you gave me to fellow collectors but after watching a Lochjaw sell for $650 on Ebay maybe I should have asked for more - lol - I was never in it for a profit though. I went for the complete 2600 set, got pretty close but most of those R10's were just WAY out of my range. I do regret not asking about your Cubicolor though, that's one of the few R10's I would really love to own....those are not cheap either so I will have to save my pennies up. Next one on the market I may just take a stab at it :ponder:

• 3 weeks later...
Hello

The spell checker, Real Clever!!!! :ponder:

Hello

That's not spell checking either, idiot, it's a misplaced apostrophe. Oh yeah, you don't get those.

Does all this make you feel clever, or are you just overcompensating for being found out as a thief in that box thread?

Hello

That's not spell checking either, idiot, it's a misplaced apostrophe. Oh yeah, you don't get those.

Does all this make you feel clever, or are you just overcompensating for being found out as a thief in that box thread?

Box thread?