IGNORED

Atari 2600 stuff and more ENDING TODAY 4/3!

Crazy Climber

That's not spell checking either, idiot, it's a misplaced apostrophe. Oh yeah, you don't get those.

Does all this make you feel clever, or are you just overcompensating for being found out as a thief in that box thread? -Lemoncurry

Box thief? Reused boxes are my property hole. B: You're still a dummy

Unlike that big baby Phantom, who thinks ranting about my occasional criticism is a valid response to valid questions I asked him that he never answered -Lemoncurry

C: I do answer questions when they are important and I see them. I seen this and now I answered your idiotic and childish taunts. Now go play in traffic.

PS> I seen another post where you said I only bumped 2 or 3 of these.

Well fact is I found 2 or 3 of these in 5 minutes of searching and stated as much.

I think that was sufficient and there was no use of proving what is already well known by wasting more of my time on your belittling posts and I think the few I bumped in a matter of minutes proves the point of you being an annoying dope that gets pleasure out of checking others grammar on the web. Again, this is the internet not a letter of intent and anytime you wish to put your IQ on the line, you know you have a standing offer. ;) Cheerio

Yeah, just keep it up...

• 3 weeks later...
Just a system, no games :)

21 boxed games you say! Nice! I always thought the Vectrex would be a great one to go for a complete CIB set but those 3D glasses make it sooooo expensive to accomplish.

Yep... I was thinking about grabbing more games recently. I always regretted selling off the big Vectrex collection a while back... but I got a good deal for it. I think I got a better deal with this one! Craigslist is fun sometimes. Check out one of the pictures:

post-3390-1202495676_thumb.jpg

When I replied to the ad... I figured that it would be gone. It was still there. I really wish the system was boxed... but I really can't be picky. It looks like a few rare and hard to find games are included. I thought someone mentioned Polar Rescue was worth quite a bit. I'm not really sure on any of there values. I just looked at DP's guide and it only mentions them as loose carts. I figured for a PStwo... hell... you can't beat the deal. I really hope the instructions are there as well!

I hope that you had better luck with that Vectrex than I did. I still am dealing with trying to get my money back and it has been more than 2 months.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

• 2 weeks later...

wow! I did not know that holygrailvideogame got screwed over by the same people that I got my Vectrex and games from.

That is awful

If it helps any, she offered to pay or refund some cash because of the issue with the vectrex breaking on the way here.

I never saw any of that and the emails stopped. I was worried about the transaction though prior to sending her the PStwo and whatnot. But they are sitting in a box at the foot of my bed right now. :) I love that I have them all boxed. I wish she had kept the instructions though.