IGNORED

where can i get a fb2?

well i tried craigs list and did not find anything. Thank you all for your help.

I guess ill have to wait for the FB2 portable!

I wouldn't hold your breath, unfortunately the FB2 portable project was cancelled some time ago, there is a thread with information from Curt verifying this.

Try posting in the Wanted section of the marketplace here on AA. A lot of guys cleaned out Target this holiday season when they were blowing them out for $20.00 or less. Target was probably the last brick and mortor store anyone has seen FB2's in a long time. If you haven't checked there, that's your best bet, but it's pretty unlikely there are any left.

I have been wanting one for a very long time and would like to know if there is a store that i can get one from that is not online.

Thanks in advance!

I suppose he counts as online, but igg1na used to have a good supply of FB2's. I know that at one point that supply seemed like it may dry up, but it might be worth PM'ing him to see what he's got.

wow thank you kroogur, I did not see that!

As for the FB2 portable, I was lead to believe that there is going to be a fb2 portable form wikipedia, the page was last modified August 2007. Maby the person that wrote the article is wrong, but I hope they are not!

Here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_Flashback_Portable

As for the FB2 portable, I was lead to believe that there is going to be a fb2 portable form wikipedia, the page was last modified August 2007. Maby the person that wrote the article is wrong, but I hope they are not!

From the "Question - FB2 Portable?" thread:

Not as much as I wanted to see it out for Christmas...

But no, it is NOT canceled, just put on hold due to issues of licensing and production. With the additional time, the product features have expanded and it will see release in Spring/Summer 08'

Curt

So, there is still hope, albeit somewhat sketchy. :)

Flashback 2 Giveaway!

We've obtained five brand new Atari Flashback 2 game consoles and we're giving them away! If you order $100 or more through the AtariAge Store through January 31st, you will be entered in a random drawing for one of five Flashback 2 consoles, shipped free to you! You don't need to do anything special to enter except spend $100 or more (not including shipping). We will then draw five lucky winners after the end of January and notify the winners by email. Please make sure your email address is correct in the store!

Above is whats on the front page of the store so ya got til Jan 31