IGNORED

New stuff for Jaguar devs

Pocket

if you didn't have a problem, why do you have to say something negative then? we jag owners are thankful for anything that comes out.

Your new name is pile on.

Why is it that some who should not have something at all to say here can shut up?

This does not concern you . Mind your business dude...your trolling me is painfully

obviuos. And you dont look ANY the wiser for it. What you dont see is the obvious

dig at me with this release...He has threatened me with such nonsense in the past

and here it is. Learn your history before you open your usually ignorant trap.

ALL OF YOU!

Edited by Gorf

Joy to the world, peace on earth, good will toward men. Except of course for those you have old grudges against. For them, there is no forgiveness or good will. Anyone remember the golden rule? Disagreements, arguments, differences of opinion, and people just plain wronging you will happen in life. Forgive and forget. Or else don't expect forgiveness for your wrongs, which we all have committed. I'm just trying to appeal to persons who claim to be God-fearing. Though it's obvious who I'm refering to here.

Sour grapes....is this how Jesus told you to act when some oen points out your

faults? I did not think so.

Jaguar Rules!!! :D

"That's the spirit!"- quote, Nexus 6: Roy Batty, Bladerunner

Bladerunner=respect... but I usually always think of Blue Lightning and have been saying "That's the spirit!" a lot recently for some odd reason. (usually when someone slams on the keyboard at work or curses at the computer... I respond with "That's the spirit!" :D

Ahh, yes! Gotta love are partisan development community! Paranoia and selfishness running rampant! :(

Me, me, me, gotta keep it all to myself and take all the glory! Delusions of grandeur abound!

It's a good thing I'm happy with what I already have for the Jaguar, so I could care less about many in the current development community!

There's an old saying: Arguing on the internet about development for a long-dead video game console is like winning the special olympics...

Tell that to Jeri Ellsworth...

That being said, new tools are nice, but also nice to give credit as to where they came from. Gorg had a similar idea, but Orion implimented it, so kudos to both. On the other hand, it is also a fair market economy, so if Gorg does release his own, let the best debugger win!

Ahh, yes! Gotta love are partisan development community! Paranoia and selfishness running rampant! :(

Me, me, me, gotta keep it all to myself and take all the glory! Delusions of grandeur abound!

It's a good thing I'm happy with what I already have for the Jaguar, so I could care less about many in the current development community!

There's an old saying: Arguing on the internet about development for a long-dead video game console is like winning the special olympics...

That being said, new tools are nice, but also nice to give credit as to where they came from. Gorg had a similar idea, but Orion implimented it, so kudos to both. On the other hand, it is also a fair market economy, so if Gorg does release his own, let the best debugger win!

My objection is to the spirit( as it appears to me) in which he did it in..that is all.

My objection is to the spirit( as it appears to me) in which he did it in..that is all.

Duly noted. Sounds reasonable to me. Anyone else have a problem with him actually having an objection, weither you agree to it or not?

that is what you think.

I could have made a public release one month ago instead of a private beta, and say everywhere "hey looks everyone, I released a debugger faster than gorf !"

I didn't, I even not talked about your debugger or compared it to mine, just posted on jagware and AA programming forum that it was released and hope it will helps jag devs, that's all.

it's you who start attacking me here claiming I've stolen your "original idea", well a debugger is not that original for devs, you know swapd0 already did a remote debugger for the jag.

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 1

that is what you think.

I could have made a public release one month ago instead of a private beta, and say everywhere "hey looks everyone, I released a debugger faster than gorf !"

I didn't, I even not talked about your debugger or compared it to mine, just posted on jagware and AA programming forum that it was released and hope it will helps jag devs, that's all.

it's you who start attacking me here claiming I've stolen your "original idea", well a debugger is not that original for devs, you know swapd0 already did a remote debugger for the jag.

Hey now, if Gorf can back off, you can too. You each have your own projects rolling, focus on them. Incidentally, slick move on the use of MAME's CoJag code there from what it looks like with the structure. Didn't think of that myself, and converting it to Pascal means it will run smoother on more machines. Good move!

*edit* addendum, when will you be adding the cry preview, as that is rather necessary?

Edited by downix

Incidentally, slick move on the use of MAME's CoJag code there from what it looks like with the structure. Didn't think of that myself, and converting it to Pascal means it will run smoother on more machines. Good move!

WHAT ?! I didn't use ANY already written code for this project, it's all mine. damn I'm getting tired of releasing free stuff for the jag community and getting attacked like this......

• Like 1

Incidentally, slick move on the use of MAME's CoJag code there from what it looks like with the structure. Didn't think of that myself, and converting it to Pascal means it will run smoother on more machines. Good move!

WHAT ?! I didn't use ANY already written code for this project, it's all mine. damn I'm getting tired of releasing free stuff for the jag community and getting attacked like this......

Hrm? Well, the structures are identical in about 80% of the cases, including the definitions. Seemed a logical conclusion to make. And how would you call that an attack, giving compliment to foresight?

*edit* I should say 80% of the structures I looked at were identical. Would you like me to post examples so you know what I'm talking about?

Edited by downix

Perhaps we should post your code next to mames....it sure looks A LOT like the same exact flags code...just in pascal.

Oh, and you dont have to say or announce things Orion...you've said plenty in the past , enough to make me suspect of you.

And Orion...again....this apps show me you are a talented guy...It is really a good job I have to say, even

if I dont trust your motives. I just found it strange for you to do this. Now if your intentions were innocent, I

appologize...but I think you can understand why I might be suspect of this, knowing our past.

Edited by Gorf

so what can I say ? .. I even didn't know that mame had a jag emulator.

I didn't look at the mame code but you know, you don't have 100 manners of coding an emulator...

I just found it stange for you to do this. NOw ifyour intentions were innocent, I

appologize...but I think you can understand why I might be suspect of this, knowing our past.

I understand :)

I would have find it strange too.

Edited by Orion_

I didn't look at the mame code but you know, you don't have 100 manners of coding an emulator...

In that case even cooler to have parallel development. MAME needs it for emulating Area51 and Maximum Force. Just found it interesting.

BTW dude, your comments are um.... Don't be afraid to tell people whats in your code.

I just found it stange for you to do this. NOw ifyour intentions were innocent, I

I understand :)

I would have find it strange too.

Ah good so you understand how I feel...exccellent. See, Im not such an ogre. Maybe a bit to honest for my own good

but hey...sue me. :P

Now, see folks, believe it or not, Orion and I actually have at least one thing in common, which is we dont like

C code for the Jaguar. However, With that said ORion, perhaps you should look into retargeting GCC for the GPU.

I'll admit it publically...I run scared from the thought of retargetting GCC to anything, never mind Jag RISC.

I propose a joint project......perhaps if we work together on something, we might solve a few

of these issues between us.

You Orion, get a target.h file for the Jag RISCs. It seems like something you might be good at.

Show me a relatively bug free retarget and I'll take it from there an add main code compilation

to it once you do. Then EVERYONE with even a small amount of coding experience could write

faster apps fop rthe JAg and more games!

whadya say?

if you didn't have a problem, why do you have to say something negative then? we jag owners are thankful for anything that comes out.

Your new name is pile on.

Why is it that some who should not have something at all to say here can shut up?

This does not concern you . Mind your business dude...your trolling me is painfully

obviuos. And you dont look ANY the wiser for it. What you dont see is the obvious

dig at me with this release...He has threatened me with such nonsense in the past

and here it is. Learn your history before you open your usually ignorant trap.

ALL OF YOU!

if we all should mind our own business, then it would be wise of you to make your own personal attacks on orion through a pm. you set yourself up with your typical emotional and rude public comments.

BTW dude, your comments are um.... Don't be afraid to tell people whats in your code.

If I used the mame code I would not have release it opensource, because I would fear that peoples found that I did it.

and also not bothering converting everything in pascal language .....

but well, think what you want, I know what I've coded ^^

if we all should mind our own business, then it would be wise of you to make your own personal attacks on orion through a pm. you set yourself up with your typical emotional and rude public comments.

But you , your just a troll who is so preoccupied with me he cant help but follow me to every

thread and pick a fight. Not to mention you totally show your hypocrisy becasue you do the

same thing everything you post something , for the sake of screwing with me and no real concern.

And again, you do not know enough about the history of this to understand I needed to make it

public becasue Orion did...now..we have both gotten past this already so why don;t you ok?

If I used the mame code I would not have release it opensource, because I would fear that peoples found that I did it.

and also not bothering converting everything in pascal language .....

but well, think what you want, I know what I've coded ^^

No, literally, yo have minimal comments within your source code!!!

But you , your just a troll who is so preoccupied with me he cant help but follow me to every

thread and pick a fight. Not to mention you totally show your hypocrisy becasue you do the

same thing everything you post something , for the sake of screwing with me and no real concern.

And again, you do not know enough about the history of this to understand I needed to make it

public becasue Orion did...now..we have both gotten past this already so why don;t you ok?

call me a troll, call me what you want. typical bully comment by you.

you say that i "do the same thing" only admits that you are a hypocrite.

how about going back on your meds or changing therapists? its so obvious to everyone you have a lot of anger in you. you've got some major issues.

keep your fight with orion privately. i found nothing in offense (nor do others on here) from orion first post. you are just jealous some people have something to offer for the jag and you aren't getting the spotlight.

No, literally, yo have minimal comments within your source code!!!

lol :D so what ? %) comments are mandatory within a source code ? :D

I mean, in assembly I have a lots of comment (sometimes one per line) because, read your asm code one month later without comments and you won't understand what it does and how it does it :D

but pascal language is so easy that, reading the variables names if correctly chosen, it's obvious what the code do.

how about going back on your meds or changing therapists? its so obvious to everyone you have a lot of anger in you.

followoing someone around a public forum finding every excuse to pick a fight with that person it

what I call someone with an issue.

keep your fight with orion privately. i found nothing in offense (nor do others on here) from orion

first post. you are just jealous some people have something to offer for the jag and you aren't getting the spotlight.

You are just a retard for beleiving that....welcome to my ignore pile....Im done listening to your particular brand of

retardation thanks.

You are only the second one ever to be put on ignore by me...hope your proud.

Edited by Gorf

A long time, a long time i haven't look here, but as always gorf attacking Jaguar developpers as always.

Thank Orion for stealing my Idea I posted on JSII. Too bad it lack many useful features.

Perhaps Orion has stealed nothing to you but from me O_o, look here :

post-7280-1200160891_thumb.jpg

Perhaps a very long time, this debugger here was born.... Who knows ? Perhaps Orion has helped mo to code this Jaguar debugger for Atari computer... and perhaps Orion wanted to give a nice debugger to all Jaguar developpers, but you're right it's a very bad idea to give help to Jaguar developers.....

Do you guys have any form of originality whatosever? Any?

From a guy who port 8 bit games, who do a Jaguar II, it's original too (using work from Atari corp) and you say 'Original', i hope it's a joke and yes coding a debuggger is original......

gorf, that's a long time i have put a look here, i have forgotten why and thanks you now i know why, because when you want to do something on a Jaguar, you can't because some people is as usual attacking and flamming Jaguar developers.

A message to all Jaguar developpers, if you want to post without beeing attacking, avoid boards where gorf is member.

If you do a lot of great things, why you don't give it to Jaguar Community ? Like Orion do ? Why ?

you are just jealous some people have something to offer for the jag and you aren't getting the spotlight.
I think the same thing than phuzaxeman.

Just for info, i don't add another post here, because gorf is always here, waiting to shoot anybody, and i don't want to be a target.....

GT Turbo (C.V.S.D, Jagware)