IGNORED

Selling my Vader 2600 with 67 games

bergbros

Hello fellow Atarians. After much anguish and soul searching, I have decided to sell my Black 2600. I just don't have time to collect and play anymore and I want to find a good home for the syatem that gave me so much joy and memories over the years. I am a member of Ebay, however, I'd rather sell my system to those who frequent Atari Age because I respect your love and knowledge of all things Atari and I am especially appreciative of the advice and counsel all of you have given me.

Again, the system is a black four switch 2600 with a new Radio Shack RF transformer, two power adapters, one joystick, two REMOTE CONTROL joysticks with the remote control box, two sets of paddle controllers( one in good working order, the other one one of the paddles came off, I think it can be put together). All in good working order except where noted above. I will throw in two new 9 volt batteries to use with the remote control joysticks. Also have the owners manual.

I have 67 games, loose, except for Crystal Castles and Gravitar which are in the boxes and instructions. Not shrink wrapped but in near mint condition.

My games are a good blend of commons, rares, no doubles. These have instructions:

Atlantis

Berzerk

Bridge (With the partner bid guide)

Crypts of Chaos (Rare)

Decathalon

Defender

Dragonfire

Enduro

Frogger

Frontline

Haunted House

Infiltrate

Joust

Keystone Kapers

Mario Brothers

Missle Command

Montezuma's Revenge (Rare)

Moon Patrol

Mountain King

Ms. Pac Man

Pac Man

Pitfall

Pitfall II

Popeye

Q Bert

Realsports Baseball

Realsports Football

River Raid

Robot Tank

Space Jockey

Spider Fighter

Spider Man

Stampede

Star Raiders (With the touchpad!)

Star Trek (No plastic overlay)

Stargate

Strategy X (Konami- Rare)

Super Challenge Baseball (M Network)

Super Cobra

Swordquest Earth World (No comic book)

Tac Scan

Tennis

Thunderground

Vanguard

Wizard of Wor

Yars Revenge (With Comic Book)

Zaxxon

These do not come with instructions:

Combat

Boxing (Activision)

Bump N' Jump (Rare)

Centipede

E.T.

Jr. Pac Man

Laser Gates (A rarer Imagic game)

Millipede

Moonsweeper

Night Driver

Phoenix

Riddle of the Sphinx

Solaris

Star Voyager

Star Wars Arcade Game (Rare Parker Bros)

Super Breakout (Telegames)

Tutankham

Video Pinball

I also have an Imagic Catalog 700500-1 Rev A. and Atari Blue Logbook (fair condition)

I will keep this sale open for seven days until 3-31 6:00 P.M. EDT and I will entertain the best offer, however the minimum I am asking for all of this is $85.00 plus shipping. I will post each day what is Payment is by check/ cashiers check, money order. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have. My email address is bergbros@philly.infi.net.

Thank you for your interest. I hope to see you at the Philly Classic at the Valley Forge.

I would just like to say Thanks for putting this up on Atariage, for those people that dont like or cant use Ebay, to have a chance at a very nice collection.

I dont think i stand a chance with the deep pockets that visit this site tho

Thank you for your kind comments. I would like to add that I would post the highest bid per day on this thread without naming the high bidder to protect confidentiality but give prospective bidders the high price. I would add that I will try to find actual shipping. I am annoyed at some Ebay vendors that give a low starting price yet charge high shipping and handling charges.