IGNORED

Video Game Collector #9 is (finally) ready!

I emailed about the free issue. I'm going to feel like an idiot if it was someone else using vgcmagazine's account and fishing for addresses. :ponder:

No, the offer was legitimate, he mentioned it to me privately before posting about it here.

..Al

*phew* Right on. Thanks, Al!

Cool If Al says its good Im ok with it

I did get an envelope in mail today with Issues 8 and 9 Don't know if one is applied as the free offer or apart of my new subscription

no letter or anything else in it but I feel better

Well maybe there's still hope for me. I just want to see an issue, any issue of this. Last time I checked eBay doesn't have one.

It's a legitimate offer. If you frequent j2games.com it was publicized there as well. I think the production schedule slipped a little bit, so receiving your issue may take a little time. I've been a subscriber almost since issue #1, and I think the articles are getting better in quality and content. The price guide part is still open to debate. ;)

It's a legitimate offer. If you frequent j2games.com it was publicized there as well. I think the production schedule slipped a little bit, so receiving your issue may take a little time. I've been a subscriber almost since issue #1, and I think the articles are getting better in quality and content. The price guide part is still open to debate. ;)

I didn't order the free copy. I purchased issue #8 from their site in December and still nothing. I realize the magazine exists as I've seen it for sale online and on eBay but it sure is slow to get here. I wish I could get a copy of that issue...or any issue to see what it's like. eBay doesn't even have any listings right now.

• 1 month later...
Video Game Collector will be available at Too Many Games. 100 copies of #9 will be available free. #8 will also be available for sale at the Rolenta Press and Good Deal Games tables.

Video Game Trader Magazine & Price Guide will also be at Too Many Games. 50 copies of the Issue #5 will be available to the first 50 attendies. We will also be giving away subscripitons every hour, and will be giving away a JVC X'Eye, Gen NEX Nes System (Courtesy J2Games.com), a brand New Genesis RPG called Beggar Prince, and possible a PSP if we reach our subscription goal of 100 new subscribers. There will also be a special subscription price ($20 for 1 Year (12 issues)

See you at the show!!

- Staff, Video Game Trader

• 5 months later...