IGNORED

Was this game released for the Astrocade?

I know that the Bally Astrocade was extremely popular for having people program their own games and throw it on cassette. Since I own many many cassettes that I bought a nice collection of Bally from a person, I acquired a cartridge that looks home made. It is the same cartridge case that all other Bally games use, but maybe this is a home brew that wasn't mass released.

The game is called Old Bent Nose by Bob Wiseman. If anyone has any knowledge of this game and its rarity please let me know. Just post here so others may see if it's a one of a kind or was actually released in some kind of numbers.

Thanks for the info in advance.

Phil

No, actually I know no one who fixes any video game systems. Loose/broken wires are usually easily fixed with either splicing or sodering (sp?). I have so many units from various systems that if I ever get around to it, I'll probably start fixing them. That is when I get around to it. Looks like it would be months before that would happen.

One other question. I have a game named Muncher that has nothing else written on the label. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was the Esoterica version.

Thanks in advance.

So far no one has bid on my sealed Astrocade games.

Ebay userid: gpdcomics

Phil+