IGNORED

This buyer sure hit a great deal!

Atarimania75

Its crazy i tell ya.........now when he is selling off the ever so rare Defender and Demon Attack the lot is $50

Its priceless! LMAO

I did just notice Demon Attack is the rarer box. I guess this is the one with the blue cartridge?

But his next listing MINT IN BOX???? Am i imagining that large tear on the front of the box?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-Star-Raiders-Com...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Atarimania75

I think I would have put a reserve on that one. Lucky dog whoever they are. ;)

What good would a reserve have done if the buy it now was set at $25.00? :ponder: Anyway i just missed that deal by a few seconds ......thats the killer. It was good enough with just the Water Ski sealed but Tank Command wow.

What good would a reserve have done if the buy it now was set at $25.00? :ponder: Anyway i just missed that deal by a few seconds ......thats the killer. It was good enough with just the Water Ski sealed but Tank Command wow.

You will some and you lose some. For the most part now I don't look at closed auctions because I always hate when I miss deals like this. I haven't been looking at as many auctions of late though because I am kind of burned out on eBay right now.

You will some and you lose some. For the most part now I don't look at closed auctions because I always hate when I miss deals like this. I haven't been looking at as many auctions of late though because I am kind of burned out on eBay right now.

It was still listed as active when I viewed the new auctions but when i clicked the auction itself ........the dreaded item ended early with buy it now or something of that sort. LOL I was burned out on it for a while now since the weather sucks and I have lots of time in front of my computer.......I am getting hooked again. Lets just say my desk got a bit of a beating when I opened the auction :cool:

Edited by Atarimania75

My Tank Command was just sitting there to be had and I was MIA!!! Damn I look for this kinda thing with Tank Command all the damn time! I will wind up paying out the bum for this game eventually and now to know I coulda had it for virtually free after trading/selling the others makes me wanna puke! This is a once a year thing if that for this game if not longer. Damn!!!!!!! Thats all I can say! :x

Edited by Phantom

My Tank Command was just sitting there to be had and I was MIA!!! Damn I look for this kinda thing with Tank Command all the damn time! I will wind up paying out the bum for this game eventually and now to know I coulda had it for virtually free after trading/selling the others makes me wanna puke! This is a once a year thing if that for this game if not longer. Damn!!!!!!! Thats all I can say! :x

Dude, I paid $100 for a loose cart of Tank Command. Oh, well. I got other good deals to make up for it (and the cart was in excellent condition to boot).

Doesn't it just give you the worst case of the red ass!? I have nothing against the winner (unless they pestered the seller to add a lowball BIN - that's the cheapest and lowest move), and I got nothing against that guy in the other thread posting about his loaner cart score. I'm sure he's psyched and he should be. But damn it all.

And you're right, something like this happens only a few times a year, and seems to happen less and less. In like 2004 I scored a River Patrol for a $20 BIN, and TWO Rescue Terra I carts for $9 BIN and $10 BIN. A silver Gravitar for $5 BIN in 2005. And that's it - skunked ever since.

I have nothing against the winner (unless they pestered the seller to add a lowball BIN - that's the cheapest and lowest move), and I got nothing against that guy in the other thread posting about his loaner cart score. I'm sure he's psyched and he should be. But damn it all.

That other guy is watching you ;)

And you're right, something like this happens only a few times a year, and seems to happen less and less. In like 2004 I scored a River Patrol for a $20 BIN, and TWO Rescue Terra I carts for $9 BIN and $10 BIN. A silver Gravitar for $5 BIN in 2005. And that's it - skunked ever since.

Now thats some nice scores! ;)