IGNORED

What's in your Game.com right now

Atari5200

Now that is truly the worst system ever.

nope, 7800 is still the worst system ever. I get way more enjoyment out of my Game.com with the games I have than with a 7800.

Yeah, you're right. The 7800 is certainly inferior to the Studio 2. :roll:

Edited by Atarifever

not familiar with the Studio 2, I still wait to get a system that disappoints me more than the 7800. The funny thing is, my opinion of the system hasn't changed since I was 8. Even though now I have 4x more games for it than I had back then, it was junk then and is junk now, all the cool kids hand NES, i had 7800 until my parents let me sell it to buy a bb gun, now that was quality entertainment.

I was just playing Scrabble this morning on mine. The sad thing is I had a really good going and the unit just turned off for no reason. I don't believe that I bumped the AC adapter plugged into it. Very frustrating.

I've only recently acquired this system and even more recently a bunch of games for it. Although the images on the screen are a far cry from my GBA, Game Gear or Turbo Express I still find it quite enjoyable. It's an interesting little oddity.

Now that is truly the worst system ever.

nope, 7800 is still the worst system ever. I get way more enjoyment out of my Game.com with the games I have than with a 7800.

I don't understand this comment for two reasons.

1. Because there were a few pretty good 7800 only titles.

2. The 7800 plays all of the old 2600 games - many of which are some of the best games ever made, or at the very least they're some of the greatest classics of all time.

The Game.com doesn't play any games well. It's truely awful. "Sonic Jam" plays at about three frames per second. It's unplayable.

In addition, the 7800 has color.

So really, by no factors that are mesurable is the 7800 infiror to the Game.com.

I also have a Studio II and an R-Zone, and I would rank the Game.com below both for GP alone.

I've got Wheel of Fortune and Fighters Megamix in my game.com, and Indianapolis 500 in my game.com Pocket Pro... Wheel of Fortune is actually playable and a little bit fun, in a sad, my-Grandma-would-really-like-this-game kind of way... Other than that, I think the system is a cool addition to my handhelds collection, but it's without a doubt one of the very worst video game machines ever sold... I agree with the Reverend that I've had more fun with my R-Zones (the head mounted one is especially cool in an '80s Geek-Out vibe), and the Virtual Boy is a far superior system in every way... :)

Edited by jimid2

I bought mine while the system was still supported but going cheap. At the time I enjoyed it and didnt feel short changed by the experience, cept that Indy Racing game which really was unplayable. I had some decent subway commutes with the Williams Arcade and Duke Nukem . My question is how many of you ever tried to use any of the non-gaming PDA features? I dont think I ever did, but then again I dont check the weather on Wii very much either.

I purchased mine on day of official release in UK.

Queued up for it the night before at Virgin (big hype, long queues I figured), put up my tent, open fire, roasted weenies, big sleeping bag, umbrella, hot tea, cucumber sandwiches, the lot. Turned out I was the only one in the queue.... ;)

GBP 79.99 for the pleasure of owning the first Tiger game.com in UK (with 2 games enclosed)

Edited by thomasholzer