IGNORED

R.O.B. wanted for good home

liveinabin

I know he's crap, but he looks cool.

Anybody got a NES ROB to unload. I'll need al the little spinny things and whatever but not necessarily the games (I can get them for my PAL system). Go on, make me an offer - I guess I might have stuff to swap, though it's all PAL

I have a certain affection for my ROB. He has no accessories or anything. He also has trouble turning to the right side. He eventually gets there though. He's close to my heart. Also, he scared the hell out of my wife when he was on his perch in the closet months ago. He's downstairs in my gameroom now. BTW, I can find Stack Up and Gyromite fairly easy here. The lady I know treats them the same as any other games...

no fair i asked about stack up first

i offered a guy last year who had one in a glass case in his store 300 bucks for it!! he still refused calling it part of his ''museum'' nd for display only

its a prety sad museum when you got an unboxed genesis/cd 2 game gears and a 4 switch along with the stack up and some other stuff