IGNORED

Genesis question?

z28in82

Is it possible to run a Genesis II with a Side mounted Sega CD and have the 32X running? when I have tried to set them up for some reason the games won't read. but if I seperated the cd from the Genesis the 32x will work and when i remove the 32x the cd works with no problem. So could I be messing up soemwhere or is this a common problem?

Thanks,

Z28in82

Yes it is possible, you must have something connected wrong or you might be missing a key connection somewhere - because this is my set up as well Genesis 2 sega CD 2 and the 32X

but i couldnt tell you for sure as i havent unhooked or hooked up my set up in over 4 years

I've got the same setup a lemmi, never had any problems. But I know what you mean, one little thing not working and it drives you nuts! Usually it's best to sleep on it and the next day you go "AHA!" it was only x! But no, if your like me you'll spend most of the night in frustration screaming at the offending piece of equipment.

Ok, that didn't help you much, maybe try to give us a detailed description of the cabling setup you're using and we can figure it out.

As Always,

Markimus of K.