IGNORED

Atari Jacket

Elvis8Atari

I've seen this jacket before. I was wondering if anyone knows if this Jacket existed in Adult size. If anyone has one, I'm looking for one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-ATARI-YOUTH-SI...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have that jacket and the blue one and let me tell you that if your 190 pounds and bigger you might as well forget it. I guess Xlarge in mens size back in the 80's was for men around 180 pounds and less. I'm 238 and have no chance of even getting one of my arms in the silver Atari jacket i have.

:D :ponder: :skull:

I have that jacket and the blue one and let me tell you that if your 190 pounds and bigger you might as well forget it. I guess Xlarge in mens size back in the 80's was for men around 180 pounds and less. I'm 238 and have no chance of even getting one of my arms in the silver Atari jacket i have.

I have the navy blue version, size Adult Medium, which fits me perfectly -- I'm about 180 pounds and 5'8" (81.6 kg and 173 cm). What size does yours say it is?

I think an Adult Large should fit someone up to about 200 lb., but no ideas about Adult XL or larger, if they even made any that big.

Edited by A.J. Franzman

They would be cool as a collectors item, but as mimo said, could be hazardous for your health to wear outside :D

Imagine wearing one, walking past a gang of hoodies, trying to be cool with your flared corduroy jeans on :P

Walking?!!! Im on my Mk1 Raleigh Chopper in blood red mate :D

I've seen this jacket before. I was wondering if anyone knows if this Jacket existed in Adult size. If anyone has one, I'm looking for one.

:D :ponder: :skull:

I fit that criteria of being less than 180.. care to sell the silver one? I'd certainly wear it, if only to embarrass the kids :)

I broke down and bought it, for $10 I think it will look great on the wall of my gameroom. Who knows, maybe my future kids will want to wear it....I doubt it :D

I have the silver jacket ... got it on eBay after seeing a friend walk around at a concert (in 1998!) in a blue one. Mine is supposed to be a men's small, but yeah, it's small ... I can wear it most of the time though (but not when in ice cream rehab), and it's mint.

The material seems like it's extremely flammable and before any igniting would stick to everything in sight.

An awesome item, though. Goes great with the silver STAR-TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE hooded poncho I got for my son ...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...