IGNORED

Did I get good deals on these Dreamcast games?

IceCold

I was at a used cd store that also has some video games. I bought a couple nes games for $2.50 each, but I saw some great deals on Dreamcast games, or at least I hope they were great deals. I bought Shenmue(great condition, all cd's look very good) for $10, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver(also great condition) for $5 and D-2(all disks in great condition) for $5. Were these good deals or am I extremely wrong?

Yeah, i went to the gamestop first, $9.99 for Mario 2!!!!!!!!! I bought a tmnt game for $2.99 there, but then I went to a place called "record exchange" and that's where I bought the other stuff. They had a n64 there for $15 too! but I'm not sure if it works. Were the dreamcast games a good deal?

you know what pisses me off, I've heard shenmue is so great, then I look in Game Informer and they rated it a 6! Just by hearing what people have said about it i'm enraged on the rating. As soon as I get a chance I'll play the games. BTW, I only bought D2 because it looked kinda kewl in Game Informer, and it's a 4 cd game in great condition for $5, I couldn't pass it up. I'm gonna go back there in a couple weeks and see what dc games they just got.

Nothing wrong with D2 if you like that type of game, it's better than the first. If you liked the original available on the 3DO, Saturn and Playstation, you'll like the sequel. There just isn't much replay value in this genre.

I picked up a new copy of Shenmue for $15 at an FYE store. Getting such a deal on a four-disc game caused me to not even flinch when I had to pay $50 to get Shenmue II from an importer.

Best deal I've done is $7.99 for a new copy of Jet Grind Radio at a Circuit City.

I've only bought two used DC games - Hydro Thunder and Silent Scope, both $9.99 each at a grocery story clearing out is rental stock. They were both pretty scuffed up, but they work.

I'll pay up to $5 for any Dreamcast game I don't have. I just picked up ChuChu Rocket, ECW Hardcore Revolution, Virtua Tennis, Zombie Revenge, NBA 2K1, Sega Bass Fishing and Sega Marine Fishing for avergae of $5 each. I paid $10 for DOA2 though.