IGNORED

need sega saturn

AtariKen64

If you'd like one in great condition with the box, I know that the GOAT Store, LLC has one!

If you go to the Web site and see the one for Saturn with RF Switch hookups, I can change those to AV hookups if you would rather (just ask ). We can knock off $5.00 for that too.

good to see more items up there to choose from Dan

His Saturns are a good price.

my first one w/2 controllers in the Hard case $53 (this one was from Blockbuster and only rented 3 times, i got the rental sheet )

My 2nd one w/ one controller in the hard case $45 (this one looks like a painter owned it)

Thanks for the kind words Lemmi, and yes we have quite a bit of new stuff. (*whew! It was a lot of work to do to get that sucker running!*)

I will take pictures of it and email you by Monday. If I haven't, feel free to email me at loosen@execpc.com and yell at me. I need to go teach people how to operate a roller coaster in about six hours, so I better go get some sleep.

do you guys sell RF units for the saturn?

Only if Atariken64 wants it without the RF switch and with AV hookups instead. If you need one, I'll keep my eyes peeled with out incoming packages.

Of note, I have no clue what the "Video Game Sampler" sticker is all about on the Saturn, as it didn't come with one... does anyone else know?

well id prefer av over rf

Cool. I'll change it's price to $45.00 later tonight and generate the pages again.

well then maybe it refers to the actual saturn system as it plays a variety of games how shoudl i know ?

My thoughts were that it was the Virtua Cop / Virtua Fighter 2 / Daytona USA pack-ins that came with some of the systems, but then why in the world is it a "Sampler"? I have the Sampler Christmas NiGHTS, but that didn't come with it...

liquid_sky, just email me at loosen@goatstore.com and we'll work something out with the RF / AV cords.

quote:

Originally posted by GOAT Dan:

My thoughts were that it was the Virtua Cop / Virtua Fighter 2 / Daytona USA pack-ins that came with some of the systems, but then why in the world is it a "Sampler"? I have the Sampler Christmas NiGHTS, but that didn't come with it...

liquid_sky, just email me at
and we'll work something out with the RF / AV cords.

You are wrong in just about every respect. I have the same exact Saturn that you are "selling" and it came with a short demo disc with Sega Rally, World Series Baseball, Clockwork Knight, etc on it. A 1 level Nights DEMO did indeed come packed in with the system, but not CHRISTMAS NIGHTS.

The Sega 3 pack with VF2/Daytona/Virtua Cop was a special premium that Sega gave away in 1995 to spur Saturn sales. I still have mine and it came as a cardboard box in the same size/shape as a standard Saturn game jewel case, but each CD came in its own cardboard holder with a mini-manual.