IGNORED

SNES Stunt Racer FX-Mint(new) for sale

Gunstar

I originally bought this game off of E-bay a a present for my nephew, but he gave away his SNES. So it is now for sale/trade. Best offer.

This is a polygonal racer with many modes of play, including two player split screen. it uses Nintendo's FX2 chip.

Man, it may be a "litttle" sluggish, but this game used to be a blast back in 95 when I was playing it!

--I liked it anyways--

I was always hoping the Jaguar would come out with something fun and cool like Stunt Racer FX! I rented it for SNES and played the hell out of it for the 3 days I had it!

Good game! Kinda makes me wanna pull out my SNES and play the game (even tho I don't have it ;(

=)

Clint

quote:

Originally posted by ubersaurus:

That game has such slowdown on it, I could never get into it, myself.

GEE, how can I possibly thankyou for the negative response here when I'm trying to sell the game. I promise I'll remember that and return the favor if your ever selling anything. Thanks again!

PS. I've never tried the game myself and don't own a SNES, so I'm not trying to sell a shoddy game to anyone. All I know is it is in mint condition and has NEVER been used ONCE! Everything is included, including the box.

quote:

Originally posted by ubersaurus:

Let's just say I make a bad salesmen ;p

The thing here is that I'M the salesman here, NOT you, and your just costing me money. This isn't the DISCUSSION section of Atari Age to here everyone's opinion on the game, just the MARKET section to post that it's for sale. So your input in neither needed or wanted. BUZZ OFF.

quote:

Originally posted by Clint Thompson:

I'd buy it for $8 =)

If I was really into SNES I would obviously pay more, but for a game I'll probably play only for a good month, it's 8-$10 tops =)

I'm not even sure my SNES still works, guess I should get it out and try it!

Clint

I payed $15 for it myself, so I'm looking to get that back. So $15 plus shipping (3.50 for priority, 2.00 for standard).

kinda scared to ask a question in here now...

umm.. was that one of the games with the fx chips that did the polygon stuff like starfox?

n/m i found out. I never could get into that game, It wasent the slowdown that got to me, it was the extream amount of polygons.. back then i was used to 2d sprites.. the polygons kinda scared me

[ 04-08-2002: Message edited by: liquid_sky ]