IGNORED

Price insanity spreading to repros now. LOL

CPUWIZ

It is amazing that even when a game is an obvious reproduction game that people will sell it like it is the real thing. :roll:

Not really. That's done all the time. :ponder: In some sellers eyes, a few cleverly placed words hint at it being fake, but not entirely. I'd never buy a rare from ebay without checking here first.

It is amazing that even when a game is an obvious reproduction game that people will sell it like it is the real thing. :roll:

Not really. That's done all the time. :ponder: In some sellers eyes, a few cleverly placed words hint at it being fake, but not entirely. I'd never buy a rare from ebay without checking here first.

I guess someone could start buying R10s without collecting for awhile first. Usually it takes time from when they get the Atari up and running again to spending 4 digits on an R10 they never heard of before.

Yeah, I can't believe he has it listed in GBP. He must have meant to list it in USD.

Auctions like this say to the buyers "I want you to make a mistake, and I want to profit from your mistake". We should have a 'shame on you' seller list thread so we can keep track and mock them when they come around and try to be legit.

well at that price you could have the real thing, cart only of course. btw , since we're talking about aftermarket carts, anyone else notice that a lot of the older homebrews are getting expensive? most of the bring from $50-$150.

Which ones?

A real edtris is worth $50 for sure.

Yeah, I can't believe he has it listed in GBP. He must have meant to list it in USD.

Auctions like this say to the buyers "I want you to make a mistake, and I want to profit from your mistake". We should have a 'shame on you' seller list thread so we can keep track and mock them when they come around and try to be legit.

Well the item is in the UK, so I guess the seller is too :D

Absolutely crazy price, the guy is probably banking on someone not knowing that it is a repro/ half knowing what this game is.

Well the item is in the UK, so I guess the seller is too :D

Absolutely crazy price, the guy is probably banking on someone not knowing that it is a repro/ half knowing what this game is.

Or else he thinks he got a steal and just wants to flip it...

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Question (not mine) from the auction

Q: hi i notice you have no.40 of 50 would you be willing to sell this cartridge for £1400 if you closed the deal... Feb-21-08

A: Sorry but at the momnet I have a great number people watching this item.After all it has only been advertised for one day. So I think that I will have let the auction run as I feel that due to this item being so rare the interest is great. But I will keep your offer in mind

:D :D :D