IGNORED

Kinda lame

Pant Load

It always pays to read the auction description carefully. I'll sometimes see these types of auctions listed with a BIN, hoping to get someone too quick on the trigger. I personally never picture anything other than what is for sale. With these, I probably would have filled them with E.T.s and included them for free! ;)

I agree. Totally geared to prey on the last minute look from a newbie who doesn't have time to fully read the description. My pet peeve is when people take a picture of a bunch of carts and then write three pages of descriptions on which ones are not included along with all their policies and kiss my ass procedures. Those are the auctions I skip over. Keep it short and simple.

Worse than lame! How does this person have a 99.8% positive feedback? (Oh, she only leaves feedback once it is received. Bet she'll like the new policy!)

And get a load of her Shipping Policy:

1. Games are guaranteed to work. You must notify me within 3 days if they don't. I will send a replacement if I have one, otherwise I wil give you a credit. Insurance must be purchased for guarantee to apply. Shipping costs are not refunded.

Paypal would refund price and shipping if you dispute and ship the item back, no? You can't circumvent their policy by stating such an outrageous policy in your ad, can you? And a credit? Oh, goodie.

2. I will not replace items not received, you must buy postal delivery confirmation for an extra 50 cents. If you want this, add to your invoice shipping total or contact me and I will add it.

Again, Paypal would refund if there's no D.C.

3. I will not replace items damaged by the Post Office. You must buy Postal Insurance, my games are in good condition, and double tested before mailed, unless otherwise stated.

Insurance is to protect the seller, and again Paypal will refund if item is not received as stated.

4. Games and Controllers are shipped in bubble envelopes. Systems shipped in boxes.

We all love bubble envelopes!

5. Shipping to US and Canada only. No exceptions.

Lame, at least include UK!

6. Shipping on this item to Hawaii, California, Washington State, and Alaska must add $5.00.

Huh? 5 bucks? For what? And why Washington and Cal if they are so far, but not Oregon? Weird!

7. Shipping Cost are as stated: Shipping includes Postal fees, envelopes, Paypal fees, Ebay fees, and other costs incurred. No exceptions.

This one can get her auctions yanked. You can't state that you are making the buyer pay Paypal or eBay fees!

7. Shipping Cost are as stated: Shipping includes Postal fees, envelopes, Paypal fees, Ebay fees, and other costs incurred. No exceptions.

This one can get her auctions yanked. You can't state that you are making the buyer pay Paypal or eBay fees!

Good luck getting the auction removed. If you try and report an auction you can't enter a message as you do it. I doubt that eBay is going to sit and read through the entire auction and even if they do they might not notice that sentence.

Good luck getting the auction removed. If you try and report an auction you can't enter a message as you do it. I doubt that eBay is going to sit and read through the entire auction and even if they do they might not notice that sentence.

Follow the "Report an Item" link at the bottom of the auction.

Step 1 - Subtopic: Click "Listing Policy Violations"

Step 2 - Subtopic: Click "Circumvention of eBay fees"

Step 3 - Subtopic: Click "Other attempts to circumvent eBay fees"

Click Continue button

Click "Email us" link

Click "Send"

It's easy to report for excessive shipping, or fee circumvention (or any listing violations). It takes about 4 clicks of the mouse.

But you're right, good luck...I report auctions all the time, and even since Ebay said they were taking steps to watchdog the really bad sellers (about a year ago now), its still only a 50/50 shot at getting ones like this pulled.

The more people that report though the better the chances.