IGNORED

Red-Labelled BMX Airmaster on eBay

MagMax667

I'm not sure... but he's got a good feedback rating. 99.7% out of 6611 transactions. 1 Neg and 2 Neutrals in the past year. 3 non-positives out of 1881(for the past year).

Reading the feedback he's gotten, so far the 1 neg was a quick-to-neg buyer. I couldn't find the neutrals.

I'd say it's probably safe to buy from him.

Edit: You could always ask him for a clearer picture.

Edited by [d2f]Iggy*SJB

sskatari2600 is a great seller. I have bought lots from him in the past. The TV been North American doesn't mean much to me. Alot of new TV's will display a PAL signal. I mean the newer TV's won't roll, but the display of the top or bottom will get partially cut off as there are too many scanlines to fit in.

I loaded up both roms on the Krok for my TV.

PAL rom

post-7074-1204099978_thumb.jpg

NTSC rom

post-7074-1204099864_thumb.jpg

I know the colors are different but nevermind that for now, and instead notice that the PAL rom has the "P1L5" buried in the bottom of the my TV screen. His is nice in centered like the NTSC rom on my TV. I would say it is NTSC. Other TV's will have a different result for PAL roms but the important thing is that if it is not rolling it should be off center.

He doesn't state taht its NTSC anywhere. I can see the picture of the back of the TV but as I'm not a techie, it doesn't mean much to me.

Yes he does, it's written just beneath the title in the sub title:

THIS IS THE NTSC VERSION !!!! WITH MANUAL !!!!

It looks like the real deal to me. But I guess without opening it up to see what's inside it's hard to say for sure. I'd be willing to bet the opening bid on it at least. That's really not bad at all for this title. Very seldom seen on ebay or anywhere else. I wonder where it came from?

He doesn't state taht its NTSC anywhere. I can see the picture of the back of the TV but as I'm not a techie, it doesn't mean much to me.

Yes he does, it's written just beneath the title in the sub title:

THIS IS THE NTSC VERSION !!!! WITH MANUAL !!!!

It looks like the real deal to me. But I guess without opening it up to see what's inside it's hard to say for sure. I'd be willing to bet the opening bid on it at least. That's really not bad at all for this title. Very seldom seen on ebay or anywhere else. I wonder where it came from?

I must be blind .....

Hmmm... why does my newer tv roll the picture with PAL carts?

(Sharp Aquas 42" LCD)

Some do and some don't. Just because it is new doesn't mean it won't roll... it is just less likely to. I have two TV's and one will roll with PAL carts. The TV I used in the photos never does.

It is really up to the manufacture to decide if they want to build the TV that way. The key is to find a TV that rolls with PAL carts and one that doesn't.

~Omega

Edited by Omegamatrix