IGNORED

Question about Nintendo boards

theking21083

Can you swap out any of the DK, DK JR, DK3, Mario Bros, and Popeye boards with each other?

DK, DK Jr. and DK3 are since they are vertical games and Mario Bros. and Popeye are since they are horizontal games. Mario Bros. also requires more controls than Popeye.

I was thinking about building a small sit down arcade and was just curious if they could be switched without having to change any of the guts out.

Keep in mind that Nintendo uses inverted video, so you can not just hook it up to a regular monitor without a video inverter.

I installed an additional power supply and a switch in my DK Jr. cabinet so that I could play multiple games.

Can you swap out any of the DK, DK JR, DK3, Mario Bros, and Popeye boards with each other?

DK, DK Jr. and DK3 are since they are vertical games and Mario Bros. and Popeye are since they are horizontal games. Mario Bros. also requires more controls than Popeye.

I was thinking about building a small sit down arcade and was just curious if they could be switched without having to change any of the guts out.

Keep in mind that Nintendo uses inverted video, so you can not just hook it up to a regular monitor without a video inverter.

I installed an additional power supply and a switch in my DK Jr. cabinet so that I could play multiple games.

I already have a Nintendo VS. Unisystem so I have basicly everything I need. I'm either going to build a smaller cabinet and gut my Unisytem or just convert my Unisystem into a DK. I love my Unisystem but since I'm in the military I can't have more then one cabinet because of constantly moving every couple of years. I figure that I can play all of the games on my Unisystem on the NES so I will just convert it into a DK machine. Thanks for your help now I have alot of deciding to do with my Unisystem.