IGNORED

XEGS games

jeremiahjt

I remember some website had a pic of all the XEGS specific game boxes. If anybody else remembers that site could you post the address? I have a feeling that it's going to be atari-explorer.com and then I'll be out of luck as that site doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I remember some website had a pic of all the XEGS specific game boxes. If anybody else remembers that site could you post the address? I have a feeling that it's going to be atari-explorer.com and then I'll be out of luck as that site doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Don't know about boxes, but this one has the carts at least ...

http://www.pitfalljones.com/0800-low.htm

yes atari explorer is off line , since some weeks/months

you can see some ones (photos) on my site

http://rhod.fr/atarilist.html

at the bottom of page / XEGS section

RX-8031 Donkey Kong

RX-8063 Rescue on Fractalus!

RX-8064 Ballblazer

RX-8077 Battlezone

RX-8078 Star Raiders II

RX-8079 Food Fight

RX-8081 Blue Max

RX-8082 Lode Runner

RX-8083 David's Midnight Magic

RX-8084 Hardball!

RX-8085 Fight Night

RX-8086 Barnyard Blaster

RX-8087 Bug Hunt

RX-8088 Crossbow

RX-8089 Desert Falcon

RX-8090 Gato

RX-8091 Flight Simulator II

RX-8092 Archon

RX-8093 One-on-One

RX-8095 Karateka

RX-8096 Choplifter!

RX-8098 Summer Games

RX-8099 Ace of Aces

RX-8101 Dark Chambers

RX-8102 Crystal Castles

RX-8103 Mario Bros.

RX-8104 Crime Buster

RX-8108 Necromancer

RX-8109 Airball

RX-8113 Thunder fox

RX-8114 Into the Eagles Nest

for covers, look on atarimania.com

Edited by Rhod

Atari Explorer will be back on 17th

cool :cool:

I'd appreciate if you credit the caption graphics on your website, as they are from Atari Explorer! (It's only courtesy to ask :roll: )

Karl

i don't take blue XEGS covers from atariexplorer.... on my site.

perharps some ones pictures ? like atari xe logo, I will check on March 17

I will scan all these logos myself, Catalogues from Atari

Like this, there will be no problem

i add atariexplorer on the 17th, in my links page.

thanks

JC

Edited by Rhod

Thanks for all the links guys, there is some pretty good sites out there.

Karl, is that page I'm thinking of come from Atari-Explorer.com? It had all 30 or so releases on the same page, I think it was in 4 or 5 columns.

Hi Jeremiahjt,

Yes, I think your right, I had all the box images and the perceived rarity value on each one. It'll be back soon ;)

Karl

P.S. -> @ Rhod - No problem you using misc. gfx from Atari Explorer as long as you ask first and credit the hard work :)

• 1 year later...
Rhod,

Atari Explorer will be back on 17th - I'd appreciate if you credit the caption graphics on your website, as they are from Atari Explorer! (It's only courtesy to ask :roll: )

Karl

I find it ironic that the caretaker of an offline website that is conspicuously barren of attribution would complain that another might have used an image or images without showing the courtesy of asking for permission or crediting the original pilferer. Does Alan Alda know you are using his image? If you really want to protect your images the images on your site, you should watermark them yourself like these guys did (yeah, i linked to a site that cached your offline site without permission without permission).

If everyone in the atari community protected their property, there would be no atari community.

Edited by WizWor

I like how people watermark scans and images as if they own the rights to the stuff in the first place. I can't even go on with this one. But typical. If it appeared on televison in the newspaper, or other open forum displays in public.... I can't do it... Just look up fair use and the like please. It is all fine until someone lays claim to the work, tries to make money off it, or watermarks it.... then your in trouble and it all begins. Share and share alike... claim it and you pay. I suggest sharing....

Rhod,

Atari Explorer will be back on 17th - I'd appreciate if you credit the caption graphics on your website, as they are from Atari Explorer! (It's only courtesy to ask :roll: )

Karl

I find it ironic that the caretaker of an offline website that is conspicuously barren of attribution would complain that another might have used an image or images without showing the courtesy of asking for permission or crediting the original pilferer. Does Alan Alda know you are using his image? If you really want to protect your images the images on your site, you should watermark them yourself like these guys did (yeah, i linked to a site that cached your offline site without permission without permission).

If everyone in the atari community protected their property, there would be no atari community.

I like how people watermark scans and images as if they own the rights to the stuff in the first place. I can't even go on with this one. But typical. If it appeared on televison in the newspaper, or other open forum displays in public.... I can't do it... Just look up fair use and the like please. It is all fine until someone lays claim to the work, tries to make money off it, or watermarks it.... then your in trouble and it all begins. Share and share alike... claim it and you pay. I suggest sharing....

Exactly. Software rights owners suffer our infringements in the name of nostalgia. Those of us who exploit their generosity should be at least as generous with our humble contributions.