IGNORED

Trauma Center: New Blood

-^CrossBow^-

Hey there fellow Wii owners,

I'm looking for some opinions on what any of you that own the new Trauma Center game for the Wii think of it? I have the first one Second Opinion, but just like the DS counterpart, I eventually ended up getting stuck on one operation that I simply haven't been able to pass at all. I've read some reviews on the game, and also heard from others that the new game New Blood is more difficult and in some ways almost requires two good players playing in tandem to pass several of the operations? Is this true?

I'm really tempted to pick up the new game as the series as a whole I find to be really fun to play even if I can't manage to beat any of them yet.

Just...anyone out there own this one yet that can give me some insight as to what you think of it? Is it a game worth buying as a fan of the series?

Thanks ahead of time for any input you guys can give me on this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, but I'll most definitely put in a good word for this game. It is difficult, as is "Second Opinion," but I guarantee you won't be able to put it down. You may have to repeat some operations, but you'll eventually become a master at it -- and find yourself wanting to improve your scores. There's also a Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection feature in New Blood, with which you can compare scores with players from around the world.

I've already beat New Blood (playing solo), and am waiting for the next installment. By all means, get it -- you'll spend many hours on it. :D