IGNORED

Updating this site

thursday83

How about the individual pages for the 2600, 5200, and 7800 get updated? There are slews of new games out for all 3 systems, but still not updated in the master lists. For instance, Asteroids Deluxe or Space Duel for the 7800 - they are sold right here on this site! It would be nice to see the compilation of all known games in one convenient database here on atariage.com, but I'm starting to see my collection grow with titles for all three systems that aren't on those lists. It is the best database on the web for those systems, with the screenshots, etc....right there a click away. It would just be nice to see them complete.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I have a bunch of new games and other updates that need to get done. Have to focus on a few other things first, and then I am going to make some improvements to the database that will allow me to make changes much more easily.

..Al

Thanks much, you seem to be the man around here. You could probably use some help! Looking forward to the updates.

• 2 weeks later...
How about the individual pages for the 2600, 5200, and 7800 get updated? There are slews of new games out for all 3 systems, but still not updated in the master lists. For instance, Asteroids Deluxe or Space Duel for the 7800 - they are sold right here on this site! It would be nice to see the compilation of all known games in one convenient database here on atariage.com, but I'm starting to see my collection grow with titles for all three systems that aren't on those lists. It is the best database on the web for those systems, with the screenshots, etc....right there a click away. It would just be nice to see them complete.

Sounds like you are volunteering for some work! :ponder:

• 1 month later...

Sounds like you are volunteering for some work! :ponder:

I am ready to help at anytime. This site needs support, and I'm ready to help, Albert and all. Just say the word. It is a blog, and if it needs help, I'm not here only to comment. Just say the word.