IGNORED

HOly crap.. the Wii DOES exist!

Inky

Wow! Finally got one! Thanks to two new super Wal-Marts that just opened...

in the Kankakee IL area, last week two new Super Wal-Marts opened.. each got 300 Wii's apparently. They were out of stock when we got there.

So yesterday we went looking at Best Buy for other things, and I made a comment about how the "Wii doesnt exist and is only an urban legend". An employee over heard me, and lo and behold, they had 8 of them behind Customer service counter!

What happened is that everyone was going to the brand spanking new Super Wal-Marts in town, and nobody went to the Best Buy... Heh.

Doesnt matter now, as I have a Wii finally!

Doesnt matter now, as I have a Wii finally!

Congrats. What games are you going to get after you overdose on Wii Sports? ;)

new games are a far future thing right now.... Now Im threatening the kids with taking it back to the store if they dont clean the damn living room.

new games are a far future thing right now.... Now Im threatening the kids with taking it back to the store if they dont clean the damn living room.

Perhaps you would be interested in Wii Clean Our Rooms or Wii Get Our Butts Blistered.

Should be out next month.

Perhaps you would be interested in Wii Clean Our Rooms or Wii Get Our Butts Blistered.

Should be out next month.

:rolling:

Funny thing is, I'm not in the market for a Wii, so I see them everywhere. All of my friends who want one, they can't find them. Once they let me know, they usually have one within a week.

I kinda agree with this dude, I see them all the time, but then again, I'm not really in the market for one...maybe it's the same with lots of other people in your area, if you want one, lots of others do to, if you don't care, nobody else does either :lol:

I'm so getting one now though, it's got Mario Galixy, and Super Smash brothers brothers for it, and I hear they don't require the flingy controller thingy to work, so yeah, should be aweosme.

One suggestion I can make is to go to Customer Service at Best Buy and ask for a Wii. I've noticed several customers ask the guy who greets you (or checks your bags as you leave) if the store has Wii's and he will either say no or direct them to customer service where they "keep" them.

I wouldn't be 100% sure that every clerk in the video game area even knows if they have Wii's in stock or not if the store keeps them at customer service.

Mendon

Hi,

Same here in GERMANY! You get them everywhere......!

Odd thing, because over the border in (nothern) Netherlands, it's just

impossible to get them. All the shops are sold out since a month before

Christmas. A shop at Schiphol airport had some last week, but they had

gone in a few hours. That's the story all over Netherlands as I hear it.

I was lucky enough to get mine 2nd-hand, in Game-Over in Amsterdam,

since it had just been sold. I actually got a bargain. (Great retro-shop.)

Now I get to send messages to Wii of wife/kids', and friends, via my Wii.

Cheers,

JustClaws.

I think the market for them must be slowing down. I've seen them at two different Targets this week both time just before noon after the store has been open for 3 hours. This morning there were 4 of them in the display at a Target.