IGNORED

Eye Candy...Halloween CIB

ninermaniac

There is no way in hell I would bid on this, and this is one that I want which is rare these days for me ;)

Yeah...the seller seems to be using stock photos for all of their items, so it could be legit but I wouldn't chance it. Anyone thinking about it better ask a lot of questions.

aside from the stock photo i don't see anything wrong with it. 100% seller, says everything is mint. if i needed it,i would have BINed it. :) guess we'll find out soon. (good luck James!)

You're probably right, but I can't help but be skeptical of someone who uses a stock photo to sell a "mint" $300 game.

aside from the stock photo i don't see anything wrong with it. 100% seller, says everything is mint. if i needed it,i would have BINed it. :) guess we'll find out soon. (good luck James!)

You're probably right, but I can't help but be skeptical of someone who uses a stock photo to sell a "mint" $300 game.

Sorry but agree 100% with Pingvin on this one. No photo = suspect :ponder:

I was just curious if one is more rare than the other

Also what the price range is for a mint CIB TCM

This ones not MINT but in pretty decent shape, atari2600.com is usually pretty good with there prices...

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Texas-Chain...26GAM1671B.html

If it didn't suck so bad I would probably buy it as I am a fan of the movies. Halloween on the other hand is actually a pretty good game in my opinion so I will buy that one some day. Maybe I should have tried a "side deal" on this one - lol :D

Just strolling through the forums and stumbled across this thread. :D

Apparently, he got this one from Atari2600.com a few months back for $300. The BIN on the auction was put there simply to recoup his cost. I'll post some non-stock photos when it gets in.

Also, that mashed-up CIB Quadrun I got from Mexico a while back is recovering well. At least as well as can be expected. The bottom was severly squooshed, but is much better now. I'll have to snap some shots of it too.

Apparently, he got this one from Atari2600.com a few months back for $300. The BIN on the auction was put there simply to recoup his cost. I'll post some non-stock photos when it gets in.

Also, that mashed-up CIB Quadrun I got from Mexico a while back is recovering well. At least as well as can be expected. The bottom was severly squooshed, but is much better now. I'll have to snap some shots of it too.

Good to hear.

Good to hear.

agreed, that one was in very nice condition (10/10) IIRC :cool: