IGNORED

What's Up With Digit Press???????

godsey1

thanx king atari and king atari is the best king atari there is! and also Joe takes back EVERYTHING he said about the digital press I am sorry and i shouldnt talk mean about other atari people cause they do it to me too and i know better so I am sorry and I take back everything i say about digital press and those guys but not john hardie thanx joe.

Regarding DP's forum: they just moved to a new forum and are still ironing it out. That's why there are still slight problems occuring here and there (as well as the server crash that was finally fixed yesterday).

As for bashing John Harding, I don't understand why. He's a nice guy, even though he might not seem that accessible at first (that's just a question of getting to know him).

I think you people are wacky. I've seen much taken to heart. Everyone is allowed an opinion. Since you are not a moderator or administrator on the forum, you can't ban anyone.

If Joe has a mental disability, he's likely to say things he may not mean. And his friend (Justin? I think his name was) will tell him when he's wrong. He must've gotten that info from him and that is why he apologized.

Unless you meet anyone in person, or get a personal email from them, you can't really take what they say to heart. If it's not directed at you, you may not know what the whole story is.

And where is that Santulli character? I'm looking to get the new guide and he's hiding from me. :) Guess his site is keeping him mucho busy.

If you read this Joe S. drop me a line and let me know if I can paypal for the guide.

Phil

I know John and Joe of DP from the NAVA meetings. Both are great guys. Very friendly. I think the AtariAge mods should ban Atari Joes IP from thier server... we don't need this kind of person in our community.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie. Imagine if i had ever met or spoken to this guy, then he'd really hate me. :)

John