IGNORED

Nascar 09 cover guy.

Zeptari

Here's a video of the new nascar 09 cover driver. plus somevideo of gameplay.

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/...egoryId=2492290

I hope they fix the bad flag calling. both yellow and mostly black.

I hate getting hit from the back and spun into the start of pit row just to be told

i was speeding in the pits! (huhh????) and then givin the black flag! RRRRrrrrr!!! :x

I might wait a few months before i get this one....

heck... i waited till the day of the Daytona 500 this year to get nascar 08!

-rick

My brother just asked me about NASCAR games for the 360. He'll be happy.

I'm pretty happy with Nascar 08.

Other things that bother me about it besides what I said above.

Online needs to be fixed! I think waiting around for other players to qualify is kinda dumb!

How about using your best lap time from all your offline racing?

Too much bump drafting!!! I love racing on the edge of my seat! but com'on!!!!

The computer AI bumps way to much... a real lot in the corners....I'm just letting off the gas

and not even breaking at all.

Soo the game is good.... it might even be more like the old PC games.... A sim like feel...

I bet they dumb it down for the 09 release.....I bet i buy it anyways... :)

-rick

You should track down a copy of NASCAR Racing 2003 Season for the PC and a PC steering wheel, you'd be in Heaven. :)

And I hear ARCA Sim Racing is pretty good (Just came out), which isn't NASCAR but the cars are identical to NASCAR Cup cars (The pre COT models that is), and races on several tracks NASCAR races on, along with a lot more short tracks, and dirt tracks (Something NASCAR's top division hasn't raced on in nearly 4 decades).

nascar racing 2003 season costs over $100 on eBay and has none of the current NASCAR rules. I'm not sure why anyone who has an XBox 360 and hasn't liked a PC game since N3 would want that game. Papyrus was so great at making NASCAR games that they no longer exist.

And your at a board where people will pay $500 for cardboard that presumably has a game inside of it, to sit on a shelf. :)

Plus, I just assumed he's only played EA titles since NASCAR Racing 3, which he said he hasn't liked. My reply was meant for Ryan, and not the original poster.

My alternatives are worth looking into if he happens to have a steering wheel, if he had one for NASCAR Racing 3. The NASCAR 2003 demo is floating out there somewhere still I'm sure, and hopefully there's a demo soon for the ARCA game. Though your point stands that the rules have changed since then with regards to freezing the field and so on, but NASCAR 2003 is still at the top of the genre even if its somewhat outdated.

Edited by Atariboy