IGNORED

Neo Geo MVS Conversion Kit

Skywalker

I do know this should be in the selling/trade fourm, but I think the people here in this fourm would be more interested in this than anywhere else. :)

I have just recently got this MVS board and I have tested it and it works just fine. You can use many different MVS games in you Jamma Cabinet and not have to remove the main board.

This MVS system stand for Multi Videogame System, you change the games sort of like changing carts for the 2600 and NES systems.

You can buy most of the games from Ebay or there are many Arcade companies that just have the oldergames sitting around there warehouses. This is the best place to buy them in my opinion because sometimes the salesmen there dont know what they are worth or dont care because the older games are not used in their machines because they dont bring in the money like they used to. ;)

The kit is complete with everything listed in my auction. I would sell it to anyone here who is interested in it for just $130.00 which would include parcel post shipping and insurance inside the USA.

I have never seen a MVS conversion Kit as complete as this one and for so cheap. This also includes an Used Manuel from SNK that tells you how to convert your cabinet for this setup.

Skywalker........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2130136375

ok i think i fixed my auction link... :roll:

post-1228-1029081359_thumb.jpg

Here is the picture of my Commador 1084 Moniter after rewiring it up to my 2 Slot Neo Geo MVS Board.

I have to tell you this little Moniter has a much better picture than my Converted Cabinet does!!! The color is much easier to adjust and the picture is Great.

I plan on building the Mini Cabinet very soon... I need to buy some brand new Joysticks, Buttons,and Mabey another 1 Slot Board. Too bad I have sold my other 1 Slot Board... :sad: It had everything with it too.... DAMN.... oh well..

I will be getting a 4 Slot for my Converted Cabinet and thinking about installing my 2 Slot in the Mini :lust: ..... I may sell it when it is finished!!

This is going to be a lot of fun....

post-1228-1029218104_thumb.jpg