IGNORED

Lynx HSC #3 - Klax

atari2600land

This week's competition is over. Check Lynx HSC #4 to see what game we're playing now.

Lynx HSC #3: Klax

post-9475-1206402602_thumb.png

It is the 2000's, and there is still time for Klax. Colored tiles are falling, and it's up to you to match three of the same color to make them disappear!

Year: 1990

Genre: Puzzle

Settings: Easy

This competition will end Monday, March 31st at noon Pacific.

Scores so far:

Damon Plus - 584,020

isgoed - 146,055

Shawn Jefferson - 122,130

atari2600land - 80,865

doctorclu - 30,000

Since the poll was a tie, and the top two games will be in the HSC, I decided Klax for this week. The Ms. Pac-Man contest will last for two weeks, and after that will be Paperboy. So start sending those scores in for Klax.

Edited by atari2600land

I was thinking on something more like this.

HSC #3: Klax

post-4373-1206432897_thumb.png

It is the 2000's, and there is still time for Klax. Colored tiles are falling, and it's up to you to match three of the same color to make them disappear!

Company: Atari

Year: 1990

Genre: Puzzle

Profile:Link

Mode of playing: Easy mode or Normal mode. This competition will end Monday, March 31st at noon Pacific.

Highscore table

PS: I got a highscore of 584,020. Not that great, really, I died at level 7. I have made a pic with my phone, but I can't upload it to my computer because it seems the device I use is not working properly.

Edited by Damon Plus

Is not that hard. If you can manage to do this (and believe me, it's pretty easy on the first two levels)

G=Green

B=Brown

Y=Yellow

R=Red

X=Last piece

Note that this is an example, you can do it with the colours you want

GB RG

GB RG

YYXYY

GBYRG

GBYRG

If you can manage to put a Yellow piece where the X is, you can get 210.000 points per stage.