IGNORED

I NEED A BIGGER COLLECTION!

Atari_Never_Dies

i have a decient sized atari collection, but nothing compared to some peoples, i have like 44 carts, and like 37 joysticks, 2 sets of paddles and 1 system, good to a normal consumer, but nothing for someone who wants to collect! ARRG! :x

I am interested in buying games/carts, joysticks(wireless or not), sytems, consoles, your collection, anything i need a more stuff, i have no rare games :sad:

i figured this would be a good place to post, because there is good traffic.

if you have an offer, e-mail me!

craigjacob1@cs.com

cmpserve, or GAYOL msnger,

@ craigjacob1

Thanks Alot,'

Craig Jacobs

yes, i do almost have more joysticks than games, i got a huge lot of 0ver 20 for like 15 bucks + shipping, i have had some good finds, and anyone who is willing to trade like a joystick for a game or games depending on the rareity, make an offer. some joysticks need repaired, but i have like 15 working right now, most are standard joysticks, but i also have some suncom, i have a bunch of 3rd party joysticks coming to me by mail next week too! Make offers!

My advice is to hold onto the joysticks and resist the trade temptation. You'll value those extras like a sack full of gold in comming years. I've reciently been picking up every cheap Atari stick that I run across.

If you're looking to expand your collection, I'd invite you to check out my website, www.packratvg.com. You'll find quite a bit of stuff, and our inventory increases almost daily. Over the next few days we'll be adding a ton of stuff that we picked up at CGE. Hope this helps!

Jarett

wow! your advice kicked ass! thats the only word for it! i went to the thrift store and right away spotted a nintendo nes, with the zapper manual, the system manual, and a super mario manual! it also had a quick shot joystick, one control pad, and all hook-ups! also the original bag the manuals came in! i quickly gathered it! $5.00!

then i looked a little more and spotted 3 sega genesis consoles, 2 little and one big console! and 2 sega control pads, and a hook up! 1 dollar each sega!!!!!

Thanks for the great advice! im also going to a very large thrift/ rummage store, its huge, tons of electronics! im sure i will score even bigger there! THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE THRIFT STORE ADVICE!

i will post the stuff i get tomorrow, uhhh.... tomorrow? ya thats it...

But for now my collection other than atari consists of:

2 nintendo nes systems one with very mint instructions, like new, 3 control pads, 1 quickshot joystick, 1 zapper with 2 like new instructions

all hook-ups for both, and 12 games! 4 with instructions, and 7 with cases!

also 3 sega consoles, 1 adapter, no tv hook-ups(nintendo ones work with it) and 2 controllers.

i have gotten all of my collection for a mere 30 bucks!!!

inclucing atari stuff!

i will be back on tomorrow with an even bigger collection!(hopefully)

Thrift stores are the ultimate vintage game resource, you can score big and cheap there I recommend it !!!!

oh ya, and if anyone has sega carts for sale, i want to buy...

i will buy any games, especially if you have sonic, or one my cousin had for a while, 2nd best sega game ever, its called balls, (ok, big laugh)

also i really want ren+stimpy, SINGLE BEST GAME EVER MADE FOR SEGA!

For a second I thought you were serious. But seriously, go to some thrifts and garage sails. And if you go to goodwill ask if they'll let you put your number down for when they recive some games. Thats how I aquired my NES games. I will soon be getting some more NES games(if there still at my thrift). My collection will hit possibly 40 games.

they have boxes full of adapters, i caould find adapters at 1.00 a peice for people, they have like baskets full of hook-ups and wires, and adapters, i got a hook up for my nintendo 64 at 1.00, the same one that was 20.00 at the store....

But when i go tomorrow it will be like vintage heaven, the place im talking about is a thrift store, and its the size of a warehouse with racks full of vintage games, i hope they havnt been scalped out though... anyway, where i live (on the boarder between idaho and washington) theres about 30 thrift stores and pawn shops about 10 minutes to the south, and theres huge thrift stores in spokane washington, thats where im going tomorrow, they have giant good-will stores, im talking half the size of costco...

It depends on where you are! There's a new privately owned gaming store in our biggest mall here, and these guys must have stuffed their combined 2600 collections under the glass counter. They had DOZENS! Mostly commons, of course, but it would be a label-variation collector's dream store. I did find something: I got Stargate for a dollar.

So it's no use generalizing.

CF