IGNORED

HSC Special: Ms. Pac-Man

Ze_ro

I think the key to breaking 100K is getting lucky on the random fruit boards. When I broke 100K, my random boards were: Banana, Banana, Strawberry, Apple, Banana.

I've had games when I kept getting cherries and strawberries on the random fruit boards...and I was lucky to break 80K. The boards are fast and the power pills don't last long enough to really rack up many points. I'm hoping to best my score this weekend...we'll see.

I think the key to breaking 100K is getting lucky on the random fruit boards. When I broke 100K, my random boards were: Banana, Banana, Strawberry, Apple, Banana.

I've had games when I kept getting cherries and strawberries on the random fruit boards...and I was lucky to break 80K. The boards are fast and the power pills don't last long enough to really rack up many points. I'm hoping to best my score this weekend...we'll see.

Yup, I think you hit the nail on the head there. Got really close here, and that's because I got banana, banana, banana, then apple !!!

But if my randoms didn't hit like that it would have probably been a 60K game :)

post-15525-1207876126_thumb.jpg post-15525-1207876140_thumb.jpg