IGNORED

Keep your eyes peeled for the next Malagai for sale!

CPUWIZ

I thought it was just side-dealed by some scumbag.

It was, I just heard back from the seller (I have a new method to get information out of sellers. LOL), it was itsataritime who made him end the auction and place a buy it now on it.

Well, for what it's worth in this debate (if one would call it that) Convincing a seller to add a BIN or end an auction and start a new one with a BIN is...well, uncool but really not a big breaking of the rules (or maybe it is?)

Side deals however to me at least should be grounds for a slow torturous death by way of testicle stomping. theyreagainst Ebays TOS and in the end costs us all money.

What itsataritime did was very uncool, but not totally evil, at least imo (and that says a lot coming from me who is always the first one pissed off at the rulebreakers who make ebay cost us all more $$).

Hey Jetset..

Now I am confused..you had a chance to take a shot and passed on it.. :P

Although it would have been wrong.. you held your tongue .. Thanks :)

It's all good dude, I don't really care. :cool:

Now if you list it in a couple of weeks with a BIN of $499.99, my ninja's will find you. :twisted: :ponder:

Hell.. if it has a better label than mine.. I might let my other one go.. might be good trade bait..

By the way.. thanks for giving me a chance to clear this up, I appreciate that! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Great snag itsataritime :) Oh well, you win some and you lose some: I did ask for a buy it now on this auction :P

However, over the last 3 weeks I have sold off over 700 games and plan on eliminating all of my Atari stuff ( except for what I put in storage for the kids )

I have just about 200 or so more and a few rare carts left but I picked up a nice lot on another auction site that had Malagai and wasn't planning to sell it, but as well al know, There is a price for everything if you're a reseller.

So even if itsataritime won't give his up, here's another chance.

I'll list it on ebay later today. Please don't bash me, I replied to this post as I thought it was a way to get the word out that I am going to sell mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250237329848

Edited by Atari_Don

Great snag itsataritime :) Oh well, you win some and you lose some: I did ask for a buy it now on this auction :P

However, over the last 3 weeks I have sold off over 700 games and plan on eliminating all of my Atari stuff ( except for what I put in storage for the kids )

I have just about 200 or so more and a few rare carts left but I picked up a nice lot on another auction site that had Malagai and wasn't planning to sell it, but as well al know, There is a price for everything if you're a reseller.

I'll list it on ebay later today. Please don't bash me, I replied to this post as I thought it was a way to get the word out that I am going to sell mine.

What? No box ;)

Yup. I was watchin this one. ;)

What? No box ;)

For you? Sure..I'll put it in a box.. for the rest of ebay land.. bubble mailer with all the bubbles popped..lol :P

Just kidding.. nope no box except for shipping. Sorry