IGNORED

Gamma Attack? WTF?

File this under the same category as the guy who found a box of air raid carts at a thrift store a couple of years ago :roll:

Nope, most likely its Shawn and Phantom. Nothing wrong with this at all. Great idea for selling more carts :thumbsup:

Edit:

OK maybe not .... just read Phantom's response.

I meant this is a hoax just like that incident was a hoax.

We are supposed to believe that just as Shawn and Phantom are about to release their carts the founder of Gammation suddenly appears all ready to sell his long lost product...ok.

If you think that this is a hoax than buy the thing. What are you waiting for? Be honest you have no idea if this is a hoax or a scam yourself. Because if you did you would of tried buying it. But the fact remains you haven't. So some part of you most believe this to be more of a scam than a hoax.

Why would you buy it from Shawn for $149, when you can have it from Shawn delivered for $35. We are not buying this because even though this IS a hoax, you will still be bound to buy the cart for $149 when shawn sells it for $35.

Again if this is a publicity stunt and nothing more, than go ahead Omega and buy it. Again you are not trying the checkout to buy it. So again some part of you as well thinks this could be a scam. My point is this. Put up or shut up. If you really think this is a hoax go to the checkout and buy the thing. Again, much talk, no action.

Woah, calm down Homer! Why are you getting so riled?

I have already ordered and paid for a cart from Shawn so I'm not going to pay double. Honestly I only buy from places that have been around for awhile too as I don't know how good their security is. I wouldn't want to see my bank account cleared if someone hacked their account.

Again if this is a publicity stunt and nothing more, than go ahead Omega and buy it. Again you are not trying the checkout to buy it. So again some part of you as well thinks this could be a scam. My point is this. Put up or shut up. If you really think this is a hoax go to the checkout and buy the thing. Again, much talk, no action.

I have already ordered and paid for a cart from Shawn so I'm not going to pay double. Honestly I only buy from places that have been around for awhile too as I don't know how good their security is. I wouldn't want to see my bank account cleared if someone hacked their account.

I am getting riled because I get tired of people spouting off their opinions as fact. I personally have a feeling it is a scam. For those who think this is hoax, the easiest way to remove all doubt is to actually use the checkout. If it does not link to your Paypal account, or it refuses to let you buy the thing, than you win the argument plain in simple. Yet so many people come off so cocky when spouting off their opinions it starts to get aggravating. Here we have a moment of truth(Lousy Fox show by the way). Do people really believe what they say. If you have no doubts it is all some stupid hoax than try to buy the thing. Because if this was a elaborate hoax. The people of the hoax would not try to rip you off. This has more than this argument I am talking about. I am so riled because this is the one time I can say prove it. The one time I can put someone talking arrogantly in their place. I usually don't have that opportunity. But with this argument and this situation I do. I am stressing this point so vehemently because their are larger issues involved. I am basically shoving the mirror in peoples faces and saying "Take a freaking look at yourself, your opinion is not fact, so don't come off like it is."

Edited by homerwannabee

I am getting riled because I get tired of people spouting off their opinions as fact. I personally have a feeling it is a scam. For those who think this is hoax, the easiest way to remove all doubt is to actually use the checkout. If it does not link to your Paypal account, or it refuses to let you buy the thing, than you win the argument plain in simple. Yet so many people come off so cocky when spouting off their opinions it starts to get aggravating. Here we have a moment of truth(Lousy Fox show by the way). Do people really believe what they say. If you have no doubts it is all some stupid hoax than try to buy the thing. Because if this was a elaborate hoax. The people of the hoax would not try to rip you off. This has more than this argument I am talking about. I am so riled because this is the one time I can say prove it. The one time I can put someone talking arrogantly in their place. I usually don't have that opportunity. But with this argument and this situation I do. I am stressing this point so vehemently because their are larger issues involved. I am basically shoving the mirror in peoples faces and saying "Take a freaking look at yourself, your opinion is not fact, so don't come off like it is."

Homer, whoever this is has the real rom and hacked it. I say this because I took a look at the rom and compared it.

I really don't understand your reasons for believing this is not a hoax?

Homer, whoever this is has the real rom and hacked it. I say this because I took a look at the rom and compared it.

I really don't understand your reasons for believing this is not a hoax?

Well were about to find out something because Gamecrawler is typing up his first post.

Homer, this can STILL be a hoax, even if you are able to pay for it. What's to stop Shawn setting it up so taht he can take payment? He is in a position to deliver too. I say its a publicity stunt to get more sales.

I am the owner of Gammation & my game Gamma Attack is copyrighted. I have sent the orginal source code and

screen captures to the US Copyright & Patent Office. They have responded that it has been received.

Gamma Attack is not in the public domain & I am asking that anybody making illegal copies, please cease, today.

This is not a hoax & I am not interested in proving who I am. I am interested in selling my game & have

started working on Gamma Attack 5 & later 6, which were planned back in 1983 before the bust.

I'll post

the back cover of the box artwork showing the other levels that were never finished and will be GA 5 & 6.

and a pic of my rapid fire adaptor in About Us at www.gammation.com.

My storefront is from Homestead & my store check out is protected & secure by PayPal.

gamecrawler

Homer, this can STILL be a hoax, even if you are able to pay for it. What's to stop Shawn setting it up so taht he can take payment? He is in a position to deliver too. I say its a publicity stunt to get more sales.

Quite, Gamecrawler is about to speak to clear everything up.

I am the owner of Gammation & my game Gamma Attack is copyrighted. I have sent the orginal source code and

screen captures to the US Copyright & Patent Office. They have responded that it has been received.

Gamma Attack is not in the public domain & I am asking that anybody making illegal copies, please cease, today.

This is not a hoax & I am not interested in proving who I am. I am interested in selling my game & have

started working on Gamma Attack 5 & later 6, which were planned back in 1983 before the bust.

I'll post

the back cover of the box artwork showing the other levels that were never finished and will be GA 5 & 6.

My storefront is from Homestead & my store check out is protected & secure by PayPal.

gamecrawler

Thank you very much. This is not a hoax. I win the argument. :cool: :D

I'll post

gamecrawler

Friend,

Are you going to be selling original copies of your game as you did in 1983 and why aren't you using your own photos?

Well buddy, don't think you're just going to waltz in here and start collecting money...you have a hell of a lot of explaining to do. Now answer the email I sent you earlier today.

I'll post

gamecrawler

I don't see any pictures of the Rapid Fire Adapter or anything else on your website. I do, however, see a pretty cruddy website that looks like it was put together in five minutes, loaded with errors of grammar and spelling.

I also noticed that your site is part of the Classic Video Games WebRing. How nice! Are you kidding me? Who the hell uses WebRings nowadays? Are we stuck in 1996?

If you really are who you say you are, I suggest you start talking.