IGNORED

Asterix boxed NTSC !

...And only $10 to ship it media mail. As if he's not going to make enough $$ on the sale he's gotta be deceptive and make extra on the shipping. :roll:

$10 to ship from Mexico with tracking really isn't that bad ;)

Yeah no kidding. Jetset is so obsessed with shipping practices that he does not even bother to read where the guy is from.

...And only $10 to ship it media mail. As if he's not going to make enough $$ on the sale he's gotta be deceptive and make extra on the shipping. :roll:

Yeah no kidding. Jetset is so obsessed with shipping practices that he does not even bother to read where the guy is from.

And you're obsessed with flame-baiting me.

Get lost troll. Back under your bridge.

How is he sending it US MEDIA MAIL from Mexico? Answer...it's probably NOT coming from Mexico.

Edited by jetset

Jetset calling DreamTR a troll? Oh now that's rich... :D

Tempest

Tempest

Wow. Nice mod behavior. Why not pretend we're bashing Bush instead of me then you can lock the thread and/or move/hide it?

Edited by jetset

Tempest

Ahahahahahhaha, I love it! Actually jetset, I never flame bait you. You have wars with other people, but you constantly gripe about shipping. Even when you are 100% wrong on something like this, you still can't admit it. I could understand if you actually bought and sold constantly on eBay, but you don't, so it just looks ridiculous if you ask me.

Fact of the matter is, $10 for shipping from Mexico = excellent if you ask me.

And about his Media Mail shipping, I am sure he probably just put that as an option instead of the 1st Class International. Give the guy a break.

Edited by DreamTR

Tempest

Ahahahahahhaha, I love it! Actually jetset, I never flame bait you. You have wars with other people, but you constantly gripe about shipping. Even when you are 100% wrong on something like this, you still can't admit it. I could understand if you actually bought and sold constantly on eBay, but you don't, so it just looks ridiculous if you ask me.

Nobody asked you.

And actually I only ever had a "war" with one other person who was only here for the same reason you are.

M-O-N-E-Y!

Show me where USPS media mail from Mexico to the US is within reason of $10.00

Tempest

Nobody asked you.

And actually I only ever had a "war" with one other person who was only here for the same reason you are.

M-O-N-E-Y!

Then if that was the case, why did you say I "flamebait" you and call me a troll when you just admitted yourself you only had this issue with one person?

I am here for money only? Really? Wow. This is amazing. Please tell me how I am selling and advertising all my eBay wares all over the site and not buying up stuff. Please show me this.

I have never seen such ignorance from any one person in my life. I'm not on Atari Age for money. I don't advertise auctions and disappear in the night.

The guy's Media Mail thing is probably an error on his part.

Edited by DreamTR

Tempest

Wow. Nice mod behavior. Why not pretend we're bashing Bush instead of me then you can lock the thread and/or move/hide it?

Are you still going on about that thread being moved to the P&R section? That's just plain sad.

However...

If you're really upset with the way I mod things, send a note to Al and he'll look into it. You always have that option.

Tempest

Tempest

Nobody asked you.

M-O-N-E-Y!

Then if that was the case, why did you say I "flamebait" you and call me a troll when you just admitted yourself you only had this issue with one person?

I am here for money only? Really? Wow. This is amazing. Please tell me how I am selling and advertising all my eBay wares all over the site and not buying up stuff. Please show me this.

I have never seen such ignorance from any one person in my life. I'm not on Atari Age for money. I don't advertise auctions and disappear in the night.

The guy's Media Mail thing is probably an error on his part.

Being flamebated by a troll waiting to pounce on my post is different from a war. Sure I've made my share of posts about scumbags who grossly overcharge with ebay shipping, and sure enough you're there almost every time.

As you selling and advertising your wares....what's that blue stuff in your sig? Looks like an Ebay store? Is this yours?

HMMMMmmmmmm....

Being called ignorant by the likes of you is laughable. Know what though I'm not wasting any more time on you. You can carry on if you like. Arguing with trolls is not enough fun.

Of course, this guy's a seller like you so it MUST be a mistake because ALL sellers on Ebay are honest people just like you. :roll: But *I'm* the one who made the mistake right? It's not POSSIBLE this guys is bullshitting about his location?

And Tempest "that thread" was more than one occasion. And I'm not the only one who notices your bias with your modding privilages. That was mentioned recently in another thread by another long time member.

Sad though still for a mod to jump in like you did but no matter. It really doesn't shock me.

And Tempest "that thread" was more than one occasion. And I'm not the only one who notices your bias with your modding privilages. That was mentioned recently in another thread by another long time member.

I hate to tell you this, but I only bother to move threads when I get a complaint or someone says "Hey did you notice that this thread was getting out of control?". I'm not sure where you're getting this bias thing from. If you're seeing some perceived bias, it's purely coincidental.

Tempest

Indeed...when is someone gonna toss this annoying little pissant out of here?

Indeed...when is someone gonna toss this annoying little pissant out of here?

Was that really needed? Seems kind of like bullying now.

Just want to clarify, if anyone cares, that I meant in no way to attack Jetset, I was just kindly pointing out that the item was in Mexico as I thought he didn't notice.

Edited by Crazy Climber

Before this thread goes further off topic I'm going to 'abuse' my moderator power and close it. The point has been made: There's an NTSC Asterix on ebay. Everyone can follow the link and see it.

Tempest