IGNORED

Asterix Boxed NTSC!WOW! 1h 20 min left

Sorry for posting this topic again but some brawlers made the topic closed I posted before!

But I think it is worth to post it again cuz I never saw an NTSC (100%legit) Asterix before except for

CPUWIZ Asterix!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-atari-2600-asteri...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

Sorry for posting this topic again but some brawlers made the topic closed I posted before!

But I think it is worth to post it again cuz I never saw an NTSC (100%legit) Asterix before except for

CPUWIZ Asterix!!!!!

You big trouble maker you! :D

CPUWIZ Asterix!!!!!

You big trouble maker you! :D

Hey Shawn I am honestly a peace maker (.45) :D

But to be serious it´s awesome to see that NTSC version of Asterix!!!!

Didn't someone sell several of these last year on eBay?

I would buy it, but I don't want to pay $10 for EMS with tracking.

No, you are thinking of Obelix, the same dude (brokenarrowleather or something) had a couple of PAL Asterix's.

Why isn't this at 1K yet? :?

If this one is selling from Mexico. Don't you think they must have found a pallet of them somewhere there? Thats where all these new sealed Atari Club game have been turning up. So i really think the price may soon be going down on this title.

..a pallet of used boxed Asterix???? :D

Uhm, no!!

Well it went for $455 plus shipping and handling. I think it went low for a few reasons.

1. The guy is in Mexico. If he decides to take your money and run. You probably are getting screwed.

2. He uses the words Chance and Could Be. If he tested it why is there still a chance. :ponder:

3. He has not sold anything in over a year.

4. The last item he sold was a negative from a buyer complaining that the item did not work and he got stiffed.

5. The guys name is Video-Gambler. If that is not irony I don't know what is.

So whoever took a gamble on Video-Gambler, hopefully it works out for him. If I had a decent some of money I might of bid myself just to take that gamble.

I'm still wondering why a huge stock pile of these hasn't turned up. I assume Obelix and Asterix were both sold in Canada as they would know who the characters were. Obelix has turned up in semi decent numbers in NTSC format, but not Asterix. Maybe the print run was smaller because it was simply a hack of Taz whereas Obelix was a unique game?

Tempest

Well it went for $455 plus shipping and handling. I think it went low for a few reasons.

1. The guy is in Mexico. If he decides to take your money and run. You probably are getting screwed.

2. He uses the words Chance and Could Be. If he tested it why is there still a chance. :ponder:

3. He has not sold anything in over a year.

4. The last item he sold was a negative from a buyer complaining that the item did not work and he got stiffed.

5. The guys name is Video-Gambler. If that is not irony I don't know what is.

So whoever took a gamble on Video-Gambler, hopefully it works out for him. If I had a decent some of money I might of bid myself just to take that gamble.

The seller of this is a nice guy. I did a deal with him about 3-4 years ago. Back then he used to pick up packages in Texas once a week. I don't know if he still does that or not but he was a great buyer. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.