IGNORED

How rare is the true "Heavy Sixer"?

smf_4ever

In my quest to relive childhood again.... I am hunting for a true "heavy Sixer". How many of these monsters were really made? I wait and hunt on ebay.. but rarely do I see them pop up... Yea yea, I know.. and atari is an atari and plays well.. but.. I just want one :x lol.

Thanks

Unique. There's only one of me. :P Unfortunately, I'm not worth very much. In fact, usually someone has to pay just to get rid of me! :D

Seriously, though, true heavy sixers are uncommon. I think I only have one out of about thirty 2600 consoles, and I've only encountered one or two others in the wild. They were made for a year or less (they were THE original model), so compared to the total number of 2600s manufactured, they represent a relatively small percentage. Unfortunately, I don't know any exact figures regarding their production or their general value. Maybe someone around here can enlighten us... :?

HEAVY***6***er

I recently found one at Savers for 6 bucks.  Beautiful.  It cleaned up nice.  But let me warn you - half the carts I have don't fit!  So it sits on the shelf looking pretty...VERY pretty.

all i have is a sunnyvale console and the only ones i have trouble with is the blasted imagic carts

ive never had a label tear or anything like that