IGNORED

Here ya go! Cuttle Cart 2

ninermaniac

hehe.. someone tried to get a cheap BIN. :twisted:

Rick

I have the current bid ($152.50). My maximum bid is more than what he offered. It should go for much more than what I bid. I can't afford to pay the going price:

06/19/2007 eBay Auction -- Item Number: 190122517936 $355.00 (link too old to still show up)

10/20/2007 eBay Auction -- Item Number: 250175815382 $406.00 (link too old to still show up)

02/09/2008 eBay Auction -- Item Number: 290203552504 $420.00

02/24/2008 eBay Auction -- Item Number: 250217862381 $422.00

I wish I had bought one when they were still available from Chad.

hehe.. someone tried to get a cheap BIN. :twisted:

Rick

I have the current bid ($152.50). My maximum bid is more than what he offered. It should go for much more than what I bid. I can't afford to pay the going price:

06/19/2007 eBay Auction -- Item Number: 190122517936 $355.00 (link too old to still show up)

10/20/2007 eBay Auction -- Item Number: 250175815382 $406.00 (link too old to still show up)

02/09/2008 eBay Auction -- Item Number: 290203552504 $420.00

02/24/2008 eBay Auction -- Item Number: 250217862381 $422.00

I wish I had bought one when they were still available from Chad.

Man - I'm a user more than a collector, so although I'm glad I bought one from Chad, and I use it constantly, I wish it was worth *less* - I would be less worried about the cost of having to get another one if something happened to it.

Here's a stupid question, if they're so indemand and so expensive, why can't someone design their own version and sell it? Maybe someone could buy the design from Chad or something? It's a shame that such an amazing tool is too expensive for most people to obtain.

Tempest

No kidding; I don't know what I'd do if mine broke or something. And I remember thinking $130 was a lot to pay when I bought it from another AAer here almost exactly 2 years ago now.

I love both the convoluted explanation for wanting a BIN--the old "I'm going out of town" ploy--and the concise answer posted on that auction page.

Maybe someone could buy the design from Chad or something?

Even if that were to happen, redesign would be necessary due to parts that are no longer available. As far as demand, Chad slashed prices on his second and final run to get them out the door. Constant demand just isn't there to justify large runs.

It is a shame though that not everyone who could reasonably afford one (and I don't mean people wanting to buy a $200 product for $25 either) can't get one. :(

Why I bought myself a second one just in case... for just under the original sale price (way before anyone thought the value would skyrocket)...

I thought I was nuts to buy a backup until I found someone that bought 3 at the original $200 price. So he has 2 backups.

$200 is a lot to spend for a backup, at least at that time. So how many of them have the pokey chip inside and is that more desirable?