IGNORED

WARNING: This is PAL!

CPUWIZ

I wouldn't buy from videogamessource anyhow - these are people who charge $8.95 for first class shipping and then shove a new game into a bubble envelope...crush, crunch, smash, not perfect condition anymore.

Shhhh!! You're not allowed to complain about that. You're going to get pummeled by the sellers here for pointing that out.

Videogamessource keeps keyword spamming. I search Atari and their Intellivision and Coleco items show up. Same thing when I search Intellivision or Colecovision and their Atari items show up. I noticed that they are selling a lot of non-U.S. released titles that they do not mention are non-U.S. They acquired the old Telegames UK stuff so many of their items are from all across the world. While I have not personally bought any of their boxed games I haven't heard anything good about them. I have heard that they ship their boxed games in bubble mailers and that some of the boxed games show water damage. I personally will not buy from them unless they start shipping boxed games in boxes. The water damage reports concern me as well. Some of the stock is from Telegames US (sent to Telegames UK a few years back). Telegames US was hit by a tornado years ago and I assume that the water damage boxes are from that.

While I have not personally bought any of their boxed games I haven't heard anything good about them. I have heard that they ship their boxed games in bubble mailers and that some of the boxed games show water damage. I personally will not buy from them unless they start shipping boxed games in boxes. The water damage reports concern me as well. Some of the stock is from Telegames US (sent to Telegames UK a few years back). Telegames US was hit by a tornado years ago and I assume that the water damage boxes are from that.

This is all correct. I've bought from them before and I won't again until they change their policies about seriously overcharging for shipping and then using a bubble mailer. New stuff in the auction pics = crushed stuff when it gets to you. Indifferent "customer service". Not indicating water damaged stock. Bah.

Glad I got the warning. I was considering buying an Atari 2600 double dragon NIB from them. Certainly not after reading this.

I was in the same boat, they have a nice sealed Pitfall! I debated but no way is that happening now...It's funny how much business they are going to lose over this, you think they would figure it out after people complain to them, at least I HOPE people are complaining :ponder: