IGNORED

compiling Beef Drop & B*nQ sources?

Underball

Only Beef Drop sources have been posted so far. They are compile-able with the assembler/linker that goes with CC65 from cc65.org.

I thought either in the post or a file in the zip file i mentioned vaguely how to compile it.

There are some utilities that use Perl to convert the graphics text files, and i use gnu make (although you could probably use a batch file or something to get around using a make file).

--Ken

Only Beef Drop sources have been posted so far. They are compile-able with the assembler/linker that goes with CC65 from cc65.org.

I thought either in the post or a file in the zip file i mentioned vaguely how to compile it.

There are some utilities that use Perl to convert the graphics text files, and i use gnu make (although you could probably use a batch file or something to get around using a make file).

--Ken

I wasn't aware that the source was posted, are they here on Atariage? I tried a forum source but came up empty.

Thanks

--Ken

I wasn't aware that the source was posted, are they here on Atariage? I tried a forum source but came up empty.

Thanks

Here is the thread with the 7800 source

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...p;#entry1354931

and here is the 5200 source

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry946713

-Jeff

Edited by jwierer