IGNORED

Overlord $19.99 new & free shipping.

moycon

A damn fine game (I played through it a few weeks ago) and a great price.

Amazon has the game for sale at $19.99 and eligeble for free shipping (Although they have a 2-3 week wait)

If you haven't tried this out, there is a demo on the marketplace.

I would highly recommend this game to anyone that might enjoy Pikmin mixed with dark dark comedy.

Yep, its probabaly worth three times that. I bought it new for about triple that. It has bugs, but is fun.

I heard there was a bug that kept you from finishing the game when it was released. Not sure what the circumstances were. I finished it fine so maybe there was a patch. I didn't really run into any bugs that I can recall. (Excect maybe in my scary dungeon.)

I agree though, this is one of the funner games I've play recently and that price is great. It's been $39.99 for awhile.

Yep, its probabaly worth three times that. I bought it new for about triple that. It has bugs, but is fun.

I heard there was a bug that kept you from finishing the game when it was released. Not sure what the circumstances were. I finished it fine so maybe there was a patch. I didn't really run into any bugs that I can recall. (Excect maybe in my scary dungeon.)

I agree though, this is one of the funner games I've play recently and that price is great. It's been $39.99 for awhile.

My save game became corupted after I was about 3/4 of the way through. Not really sure if it was a bug in the game or my system, but my system seems fine for all the other games and I sorta lost faith in trying to play more amy Overlord at that point.

The only bug in Overlord that I'm aware of is one that happens somewhat early in the game.

You are in a brewery and have to find "handles" of a wheel, return and insert them into the wheel, then order your minions to turn the wheel to open a closed door. The bug is that if you leave the area at all (returning to your tower or going off to a distant area to aquire more minions, as examples) before turning the wheel, then one part of the wheel will be mysteriously & PERMANENTLY missing when you come back, thus making any further progress within the game impossible.

I don't believe this bug has ever been patched, as all I recall ever reading was to make sure you completed turning the wheel before leaving the area or saving your game or you would end up starting your game all over again.

There could be other bugs but I'm only aware of that one.

Mendon