IGNORED

Travi needs new hosts

gambler172

OK, folks, time for a sales pitch:

Where do you want to take Travi? Who would you like to introduce to a truly special project that spans the globe? When was the last time you took someone to a special place that is particular to your city or town?

It's a great way to get caught up in something that's bigger than just one person, and Travi is a great reason to visit local places you've wanted to go but just haven't. He need not cause you to go on expensive vacations--heck I spent $4 on a one use camera, $2 to park at one place we went, and maybe used a bit of extra gasoline to go a couple of places. It cost me under $10 to get Travi to his next host. We're talking maybe spending US$30 to host Travi, get photos, and get him going--that's less than the cost of eating out for dinner.

Plus, when was the last time you held a super rare--as in there's only one--cart in your hands? There's less of Travi than there are copies of Sirius. He's probably worth more than Mean 18 complete in the box. He's probably been more places than many of us have shipped carts to. Why not host Travi today?

Great sales pitch, shadow!

I might steal it and use it myself! ;)

@ gambler172: Will you be posting a list of where Travi has been already? That may help people know where he's been and where he hasn't been to yet. :cool: