IGNORED

I hope everyone gets a kick out of this

munkyxtc

I guess I just don't get the gag. We complain when idiots on eBay do that...So..... Ummmm... Lets start doing it ourselves???? Is that the gag??? Now we're idiots too??? HehHeh... Funny stuff.

I get it now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

We're frickin idiots!!!!!!

ITS A RIOT!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA!!!

I have found this auction today. Very funny. The best part is this:

Hell, this game is next to impossible to find in any condition! Get it now before it disappears FOR EVER! If you are unfamiliar with this title, let me put it like this...it is rarer than Quadrun, Eli's Ladder, Demon Attack, and ALL of the Beagle Brother's titles...COMBINED!!!

What do Demon Attack in the list of Rarest games? :D

:lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

Moycon,

I'm sorry that you do not see the humor in this auction, which is unfortunate, but I can see where you are coming from as far as "when sellers do it..." "...we do it now", Actually the point of this auction was to make people see somewhat how ridiculous those "rare" combat auctions are! Don't fret, this auction will never see the end of it's run, as I will be ending it early, and changing the description to a very large explaination, as to why I started this auction, and on to how sellers trick...scratch that, MISLEAD, unknowing buyers to bid on an item because it's labeled "RARE" yeah, you should do your research and know what you are buying before you bid, but the sad fact is that many don't do this...they figure the seller knows best. I hope this better explains why it's up there, and lessens your opinion of me being a complete moron.

Dave