IGNORED

lag in my 360 game controllers

walter_J64bit

Ok, I've just booted up my 360 after 2 months of not plying, after the updates my 360 started to have a very bad lag in the game controllers has anyone ran into this?

Lag like how? You move to the left and it takes a second to move on screen? I never had, no.

Are you wireless and if so did you try and re-sync your controllers?

Ok, I've just booted up my 360 after 2 months of not plying, after the updates my 360 started to have a very bad lag in the game controllers has anyone ran into this?

Lag like how? You move to the left and it takes a second to move on screen? I never had, no.

Yep thats right! When I move it takes a second to move on the screen. I've got both wireless and wired and I get the Lag with both but I'll look into re-sync my controllers.

Yep thats right! When I move it takes a second to move on the screen. I've got both wireless and wired and I get the Lag with both but I'll look into re-sync my controllers.

Also check the battery life of your controllers if they're wireless. I've noticed that certain batteries are not powerful enough and they cause a momentary pause in movement when used.

If you are using a wired controller resyncing isn't an option anyways.

Im almost thinking maybe it has more to do with the connection between the 360 and the TV.

Or is maybe there some sort of setting on your TV that got changed that would cause this?

I have on idea but I'm going to call M$ see what they have to say about this there might be a recall who knows. :ponder: