IGNORED

what is your rarest "Non cartridge"Atari item?

gambler172

I don't know how rare it is but I have an Atari High Score Logbook that somebody sent away for back in the day. Thankfully, no one wrote in it.

They are moderately rare I would say a 5 or 6/10, but it is really nice when they aren't written in. ;-)

Also depends on which one it is there are at least 3 different versions IIRC. THeres a green one, a brown one and a blue one I think....

I don't know how rare it is but I have an Atari High Score Logbook that somebody sent away for back in the day. Thankfully, no one wrote in it.

They are moderately rare I would say a 5 or 6/10, but it is really nice when they aren't written in. ;-)

Also depends on which one it is there are at least 3 different versions IIRC. THeres a green one, a brown one and a blue one I think....

Mine is green. I figured they must not be that common because I had never seen it prior to it coming into my possession.

I have some slides of some 2600/7800 screenshots that were used by Atari marketing. I also have a marketing binder for some Atari stuff. I'll have to dig through my 'misc stuff' box now that I located it.

Tempest

I have a couple of 7-inch vinyl records that are based on Atari games -- one is Missile Command, I think, and the other might be Space Invaders or Asteroids. (EDIT: Actually, I believe it's Breakout.)

One's sealed, the other's been played once. As I recall, both were published by Atari, and are basically little radio-dramas for kids, based on the games. Are these at all rare?

Edited by thegoldenband

I have a couple of 7-inch vinyl records that are based on Atari games -- one is Missile Command, I think, and the other might be Space Invaders or Asteroids. (EDIT: Actually, I believe it's Breakout.)

One's sealed, the other's been played once. As I recall, both were published by Atari, and are basically little radio-dramas for kids, based on the games. Are these at all rare?

I forgot, I have the Missile Command 12" LP. It's awful to listen to but looks great in a frame on my wall.

I forgot, I have the Missile Command 12" LP. It's awful to listen to but looks great in a frame on my wall.

I have Missile Command, Yar's Revenge, and Asteroids. Are there others?

Tempest

I *had* an Atari arcade token from when Missile Command came out for the 2600 and they had an arcade game set up in the store to promote the game. You had to ask the doofus behind the counter for a token to play. I ended up keeping one. No idea where it might be. Doubt it's very rare either.

I had (not sure where it is now) a book/cassette combo from when I was a kid. It was a little story based on Yars' Revenge, made for some kid's "Learn to Read" learning aid I had when I was pre-Kindergarten. I remember seeing it somewhere in my house a couple years ago.

Edited by DJTekid

I have Missile Command, Yar's Revenge, and Asteroids. Are there others?

Tempest

Do you mean other 12-inches, or other 7-inches? I can't speak to what 12" releases may be out there, but there's definitely a Breakout 7":

http://www.roundflat.com/web/product_info....roducts_id/3432

I have it, sealed. Doesn't look to be too rare if it's going for $10/each.

EDIT: There's also a Star Raiders:

http://www.roundflat.com/web/product_info....ceb5119a746619f

Also looks like you can read that one here. That site apparently used to have MP3s, but the links are broken.

Edited by thegoldenband

Nothing super rare, but I've got a few oddities:

-RGA International wireless joysticks, CIB

-2 Game Brains (also by RGA)

-Triga Command joystick

-pair of heavy sixer joysticks and paddles (both Atari and Sears)

-working Atari 5200 joysticks