IGNORED

One that someone might want back.

ninermaniac

Why would someone want it back? Its a repo. Just order another.

no it's got a real answer prom chip seated inside there. If the seller was smart he wouldhave shwon pics of the guts of the cart cause I can tell you for sure there is no screw under that label.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

OK, I'm lost. Can someone explain the significance of this?

This cart was made along with only one other with this same label. It has a genuine Gauntlet prom chip inside. I owned it myself but when I got hard up for cash (I know, many can use this statement and make alot of derrogatory statements with it ;) ) I sold it. It is very nice I can assure you. :)

Edited by ninermaniac

This cart was made by Shawn Sr. along with only one other with this same label. It has a genuine Gauntlet prom chip inside. I owned it myself but when I got hard up for cash (I know, many can use this statement and make alot of derrogatory statements with it ;) ) I sold it. It is very nice I can assure you. :)

Interesting! I'd almost be tempted bidding on it, but I'm sure it will go for something ridiculous.

This cart was made by Shawn Sr. along with only one other with this same label. It has a genuine Gauntlet prom chip inside. I owned it myself but when I got hard up for cash (I know, many can use this statement and make alot of derrogatory statements with it ;) ) I sold it. It is very nice I can assure you. :)

Interesting! I'd almost be tempted bidding on it, but I'm sure it will go for something ridiculous.

I doubt it will crack $100